Hi I am Jeremy...

Re: Hi I am Jeremy...

I forgot to add that I do not drive a BMW but I do know of people that do, me and my apls drive a wide variety of cars, specifically 3 Golf GTIs, 1 Honda Integra Type R, 3 Subaru WRX STIs. So as you can see no BMWs in the lst but being a car enthusiast I always appreciate learning about new cars so here I am.

Welcome - we do have quite a variety of cars on the forum, even if it's primarily a BMW one. Some Golf GTIs, some Evos, some Rexes... plus a few Masers and Porkers.

Breyton;358902 said:
Welcome - we do have quite a variety of cars on the forum, even if it's primarily a BMW one. Some Golf GTIs, some Evos, some Rexes... plus a few Masers and Porkers.

Thanks for bothering to reply, I can imagine there are a few different type of car owners on these boards. I hope to be able to learn stuff here as I have done on other car forums.

hi welcome to bmw.sg

2 guys only ?!

Bro, if u girl ah.. by now this thread 50 pages already.

WELCOME to bmw.sg !

Enjoy your stay here :)

Post some pics of the cars leh~

eh that proves that we are not the horsins. haha

This is just ur way of deception ben....

MAI OT LA !
hehehe.

WELCOME.... again.

Welcome Jeremy.

Me and hitmee are not horsins. Benji is.

hi jeremy, i m jeremy..i dun hv bmw i hv bicycles only. but ppl here very nice one...they welcome me in my bicycle tights.

thats me. handsome or not?

2444847625_934f7e5b2c.jpg

toto will always be toto... sexy bikey shorts... Nice!

welcome jeremy...

Ya they do they have been speed freaks since I acn't even remember when anyway I love the pic of the Panerai in your avatar. I am a Panerai guy myself.

By any chance are you into watche Benji? Your nick or name Benji Ben is very familiar. I think I may have exchnged emails with you with regards to watches before or may have seen your name in some watch forum.

Back