Hi I am Jeremy...

Re: Hi I am Jeremy...

I forgot to add that I do not drive a BMW but I do know of people that do, me and my apls drive a wide variety of cars, specifically 3 Golf GTIs, 1 Honda Integra Type R, 3 Subaru WRX STIs. So as you can see no BMWs in the lst but being a car enthusiast I always appreciate learning about new cars so here I am.

Welcome - we do have quite a variety of cars on the forum, even if it's primarily a BMW one. Some Golf GTIs, some Evos, some Rexes... plus a few Masers and Porkers.

Breyton;358902 said:
Welcome - we do have quite a variety of cars on the forum, even if it's primarily a BMW one. Some Golf GTIs, some Evos, some Rexes... plus a few Masers and Porkers.

Thanks for bothering to reply, I can imagine there are a few different type of car owners on these boards. I hope to be able to learn stuff here as I have done on other car forums.

hi welcome to bmw.sg

2 guys only ?!

Bro, if u girl ah.. by now this thread 50 pages already.

WELCOME to bmw.sg !

Enjoy your stay here :)

Post some pics of the cars leh~

eh that proves that we are not the horsins. haha

This is just ur way of deception ben....

MAI OT LA !
hehehe.

WELCOME.... again.

Welcome Jeremy.

Me and hitmee are not horsins. Benji is.

hi jeremy, i m jeremy..i dun hv bmw i hv bicycles only. but ppl here very nice one...they welcome me in my bicycle tights.

thats me. handsome or not?

2444847625_934f7e5b2c.jpg

toto will always be toto... sexy bikey shorts... Nice!

welcome jeremy...

Ya they do they have been speed freaks since I acn't even remember when anyway I love the pic of the Panerai in your avatar. I am a Panerai guy myself.

By any chance are you into watche Benji? Your nick or name Benji Ben is very familiar. I think I may have exchnged emails with you with regards to watches before or may have seen your name in some watch forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back