Hello from Newbie

Re: Hello from Newbie

supernova said:
Bro, you must be very handsome dude

Lights on, I am charming.

Lights off, I am handsome.

Anyway, I love your avatar !!!

the LCI F10 stock front bumper actually looks nice.

CCB BMW make me spend so much money on body kit cos the pre LCI stock front looks like a retard!

Got actual picture of your car to share? maybe the car is really lopsided or maybe you need to straighten your head more. :D

supernova;1081275 said:
Thanks for all the different views :)

my 2 cents; yea, i kpkb here; They market the bmw pleasure points with pride; so my pleasure point is to know that I am not owning a lopsided or asymmetical ride that is so visually obvious to my naked eye (without tilting my head); that's my expectation, and meeting expectation means quality, and getting something not of quality negates the pleasure point as an unhappy customer. yes the car drives ok, so? That had never been my problem, the problem is with the product which they cannot fixed to my expectation/quality and i have the rights to disagree or reject the so call recommended specification of within tolerance that now by specification it is no longer a problem to them.

I am not unrealistic to demand 0mm difference. I am ok when with zero passengers no driver in the car, the asymmetrical issue is not so obvious to the naked eye (without tilting my head; some experts may ask me to do that), but it's not. if the good intend is to compensate for RHD drive, then driver side should be higher instead? without driver, but this case driver side is already lower even without driver inside, then now point to the original LHD design when they decide to make RHD car, if so, then they have not fixed the problem, and I have a problem, but by their definition of recommended specs it's now not a problem; then as I had mentioned, I have the rights to disagree or reject the recommended specs, going in circle ... consumer end up one way ....

come on, post a picture of your car. Im quite curious to see the issue. its not like your avatar ya
supernova;1081306 said:
I need to straighten my head more :) or just don't look at it

MW;1081301 said:
the LCI F10 stock front bumper actually looks nice.

CCB BMW make me spend so much money on body kit cos the pre LCI stock front looks like a retard!

it's within spec bro ....

Last edited by a moderator:

hmm....sounds like BMW will not be able to fix the issue...maybe you can either get a stiffer, higher suspension on the drivers side (thinking X5 or X6)..... or make sure you always have a front passenger that is about 50-100kg heavier than you so as to even out the weight distribution.

Vansoh;1081309 said:
come on, post a picture of your car. Im quite curious to see the issue. its not like your avatar ya

I invite you to my office basebase car park at One Raffles Place; meet you there and let you take picture.
Oh wait, Cannot .... our friend say the ground is not level, must do it at the right controlled environment, i need to meet you at our friend's workshop so that car can be placed on their level ground before you can take picture; need to make appt with our friend. when you free? :)

avatar is to mock at myself only ...

meatypie;1081315 said:
hmm....sounds like BMW will not be able to fix the issue...maybe you can either get a stiffer, higher suspension on the drivers side (thinking X5 or X6)..... or make sure you always have a front passenger that is about 50-100kg heavier than you so as to even out the weight distribution.

thanks for the suggestion; the issue is, with an empty car, it's already like that.
If the empty car is even from start, and then when ah pui and ah san goes in (sit anywhere they like) and end up one side due to ah pui, then i have nothing to say.

supernova;1081275 said:
yes the car drives ok, so?
I am not unrealistic to demand 0mm difference.

Hahahaha nice one.

supernova;1081291 said:
The communication channel is still open and ongoing with Asia ...
I will use my own hammer, and my pleasure point will then become smashing it, then go take taxi

Remember to take a video ya.

We are waiting to watch that clip. Some may be standing by at scrap yard.

Don't get too upset. There is always adjustable coilover to solve your problem. Easily.

Enjoy your weekend.

One Raffles Place ah.
no wonder, my friend is in the midst of doing a survey for the owners. UOE is claiming that the building seems a bit loopsided.
wouldn't be free this two month to visit workshop as I need to help out measuring the building.
will drop by the carpark if time allow to look out for F10s.

supernova;1081318 said:
I invite you to my office basebase car park at One Raffles Place; meet you there and let you take picture.
Oh wait, Cannot .... our friend say the ground is not level, must do it at the right controlled environment, i need to meet you at our friend's workshop so that car can be placed on their level ground before you can take picture; need to make appt with our friend. when you free? :)

avatar is to mock at myself only ...

Great, the same case for me when i park everywhere around singapore; am sure you will be very busy for months to come measuring building all over the red dot :)

really so y meh???.........

jonleeck;1081360 said:
really so y meh???.........

when i look at mine with my naked eye i find so leh ... ; maybe i cock eye. but after looking at other same make/model, i confirm not cock eye. The last time my sales went around with me measuring other same make/model at friend's place, no such problem (2-3mm niah). I see already straight away tell my sales this one no prob with my eyes, the measurement confirmed it. Heng ah, my eyes are ok.

Ok it's official. You got a lemon. Is there a lemon register for the man?

Hello supernova! Welcome aboard, love the nick. Reminds me of the hit song by Oasis..........................[video=youtube;tI-5uv4wryI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-5uv4wryI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back