Hello from Newbie

Re: Hello from Newbie

supernova;1080984 said:
"...This is especially apparent in the rear"

if this is so; then the GM story of compensating the driver side, and the RHD (moving from LHD) theory can be out of the window? (sit in the rear to drive har)

actually in most saloon cars the driver sits pretty much in the middle of both front and rear wheels... take a look at your car from the side and look at where the driver seat is. the only time you are sitting near the front axle is when you drive a lorry...

Last edited by a moderator:

'OOOOLLLLDDD issue' - also means KNOWN issue right?

Before they collect 270K, they did not tell you "oh by the btw sir, this 'new F10 comes with this old/know unfixed issue, its like that one..., dont complain if you want to die die buy BM hor, as long as within our recommended 10mm tolerance, you cannot do anything one, so sir you still wanna buy?'

Rear is higher i would imagine thats for forward weight transfer. If the car is lower in the back it will spin out easily. What we are talking about is left/right height which is totally different story.

Meek;1081139 said:
White cat. Black cat. Can catch rat is good cat.

ha, ya; can drive can already :)

If contractor produce TV console slanted abit, so when TV placed on console also slanted; can watch TV programme can already la, just tilt head a bit ...

The road are also generally not level to begin with. So are our fingers and toes. To have it compensate the less than 20mm difference, maybe you want get adjustable coilovers and adjust till its level. I read in the forum somewhere about corner weighting or something. You may wanna do that too...

Noted. But using the slanted TV console as a metaphor, will you just slot in a few coins on one side of the TV stand to compensate the slanted TV console, or go after the contractor.

I dated this woman but I dumped her after a few weeks.

Her hair, left side and right side not balanced.

so you went on a blind date without knowing in the first place then dump after seeing, at least you can dump; see the point?
or you only find out later her armpit hair left and right not balance or balancely shaved (cos she didnt tell you in the first place), you can still dump

Hi Kenntona,

would you be so kind to allow me to accept her for who she is?
looking forward to you sending me her contact via PM.

yum seng!!

kenntona;1081161 said:
I dated this woman but I dumped her after a few weeks.

Her hair, left side and right side not balanced.

Erm..... I used paper to slot instead of coins. Im a cheapskate.

View attachment 60893
supernova;1081156 said:
Noted. But using the slanted TV console as a metaphor, will you just slot in a few coins on one side of the TV stand to compensate the slanted TV console, or go after the contractor.

supernova said:
so you went on a blind date without knowing in the first place then dump after seeing, at least you can dump; see the point? or you only find out later her armpit hair left and right not balance or balancely shaved (cos she didnt tell you in the first place), you can still dump

I regretted not pumping her before I dumped her.

supernova;1081141 said:
Pardon me for not being clear; yes, referring to left/right height; "..especially apparent in the rear" in other words why is higher than reference the pic

View attachment 60889
if i was a car salesman, i would say because when you drive or throttle down, weight transfers to the back, so the back suspension slightly higher to compensate. + say rear spring rates are lower at the rear than fronts so when under throttle, with the weight transfer, will even out the imbalance to give you closer to 50/50 balan. Or say, it's designed so that when you have passengers, your rear end won't sag under load. Or ask you pump full petrol than check again because too many variables.

Then tell you the LHD/RHD thing for the left/right height difference and say that this will make the rear driver side appear more severe because of the above reasons.

But i'm not a salesman.

*Actually an interesting experiment would be to check out the 5 Hybrid to see if it suffers the same issue because it really shouldn't since it has a self-leveling rear setup... Unless by default the rear is programmed to follow the LHD setup*

Last edited by a moderator:

my lampa one side lower than the other also not balance.....

SHIT my name is WAN HUNG LO

FYI I also dumped Yvette since her ang kong not balanced.....

supernova;1081105 said:
'OOOOLLLLDDD issue' - also means KNOWN issue right?

Before they collect 270K, they did not tell you "oh by the btw sir, this 'new F10 comes with this old/know unfixed issue, its like that one..., dont complain if you want to die die buy BM hor, as long as within our recommended 10mm tolerance, you cannot do anything one, so sir you still wanna buy?'

Wait, so what's the problem here? Is it causing problems when you drive?

totoseow said:
my lampa one side lower than the other also not balance..... SHIT my name is WAN HUNG LO

You should be named Ting Tong Bell

Back