F30 now has long waiting list!

Re: F30 now has long waiting list!

Actually they twist n turn the price ard there de lah. My fren bought when first launch n the price is $186800. No overtrade,no discount,no voucher. Ex car take in by market price. Bal all dump in s downpayment. Already check wif alot dealer. Confirm car is market price.

It makes a bit of sense for 316i to be higher than last month due to higher cat A coe now...

Ah yang;984298 said:
Actually they twist n turn the price ard there de lah. My fren bought when first launch n the price is $186800. No overtrade,no discount,no voucher. Ex car take in by market price. Bal all dump in s downpayment. Already check wif alot dealer. Confirm car is market price.

any idea when he bought? i mean coe is at what price? thanks

Ah yang;984319 said:
Yah. True lah. Think my fren bought when coe is at 90k if im nt wrong. Bt u imagine theres no discount at all.

Agree PML is a blood sucker...

I asked the staff how much bonus last year, they revealed "less than 6 months..."

SynAce;984329 said:
Agree PML is a blood sucker...

I asked the staff how much bonus last year, they revealed "less than 6 months..."

Before you pass judgement. I hope you know how much they get as a fixed salary.... hahahaha.....

Meek;984331 said:
Before you pass judgement. I hope you know how much they get as a fixed salary.... hahahaha.....

Basic $500 i think. Bt wif all regulars bmw buyers think their salary nt bad lah. Do biz who dun 1 earn s much. So we consumers cant do anything also lah. Juz tat diff se n diff team do gv diff offer. Really depend how u talk 2 them. Like my fren se,i ask her abt my 320i. Gv me a overtrade 10k n told me its max already. Nobody wil gv more then tat. So i find my se n i got a 27k.

Got my 320i XL only at $129k in early 2007....

Will this happen in 2014? Many ppl predicted property market will crash...

Hearsay, min. 50,000 new homes will be ready by then...:offtopic:

Ah yang;984337 said:
Like my fren se,i ask her abt my 320i. Gv me a overtrade 10k n told me its max already. Nobody wil gv more then tat. So i find my se n i got a 27k.

Were both quoted at about the same time? The amount of over trade depends if there is a promotion during that period.

Meek;984331 said:

Was not referring to the sales staff...

If loophole closed n pple stil willing to down 80-90k for a 316, I wil admit defeat to the mass of money out there n kwai kwai jus buy a 2nd hand car to b stuck in traffic together.

eiffel76;984389 said:
If loophole closed n pple stil willing to down 80-90k for a 316, I wil admit defeat to the mass of money out there n kwai kwai jus buy a 2nd hand car to b stuck in traffic together.

Actually singaporean alot of money de. Juz tat u willing 2 part wif so much mo ey n u noe its sure loss or nt nia

essentially, people with family, old parents, tend to need a car.
with the japanese brands as expensive, it is understandable that people fork out a bit more for the beemers.

the very rich will not suffer, those sandwiched in between will, especially with so much cash involved.

kl17h;984451 said:
essentially, people with family, old parents, tend to need a car.
with the japanese brands as expensive, it is understandable that people fork out a bit more for the beemers.

the very rich will not suffer, those sandwiched in between will, especially with so much cash involved.
Are you sure Toyota Altis is as expensive as F30 316? :)

Hur I just went to C&C and PML today. C&C got a lot of people man, I think the A-class is at a good price point.

Hi,

With PML selling 316i about 172 net, is there any comparison made with PI? From sgcarmart, it seems its listed as 163.

detach8;984509 said:
Hur I just went to C&C and PML today. C&C got a lot of people man, I think the A-class is at a good price point.

How much ahh??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back