Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

F30 now has long waiting list!

Re: F30 now has long waiting list!

Ah yang;984337 said:
Basic $500 i think. Bt wif all regulars bmw buyers think their salary nt bad lah. Do biz who dun 1 earn s much. So we consumers cant do anything also lah. Juz tat diff se n diff team do gv diff offer. Really depend how u talk 2 them. Like my fren se,i ask her abt my 320i. Gv me a overtrade 10k n told me its max already. Nobody wil gv more then tat. So i find my se n i got a 27k.

That's very great diff...

Ngchunleng;984515 said:
Hi,

With PML selling 316i about 172 net, is there any comparison made with PI? From sgcarmart, it seems its listed as 163.
Spec vs Spec.

Pointless to b&b from PI.

aiya, b&b model like 316i and 320i ... PML sure win la
the difference should be marginal, same or PML can even be cheaper in view of high overtrade
328i high specs ... then can consider PI

davidtch;984587 said:
Spec vs Spec.

Pointless to b&b from PI.

I believe that there is quite a number of 328i out in the used car market now, which is odd.
Btw, all the 320i on PPSL sold out like hot cakes since the MAS announcement (even though it is basic specs i.e. not Luxury/Sports line). Makes the 316i a more worthwhile proposition if you are not a heavy footer.

pi 316 have navi cost about 163k
pml 316 have no navi cost about 172 ?

which is a better buy ?

Darth Vader;984743 said:
pi 316 have navi cost about 163k
pml 316 have no navi cost about 172 ?

which is a better buy ?

I would say go for PML and try to negotiate your way to more discounts/freebies. Is $172k what they quoted you recently? I believe that the difference is very little for a greater piece of mind ;) In any case, PI cars will not have a better resale value compared to buying from an authorised dealer.

Also, think about the software upgrades, recalls and the warranties. I don't think the appointed third party workshops can get you the parts that you need even if it is "under warranty"? If they can, it will take longer. So for it's just for $10k diff, I would say Penny Wise, Pound Foolish :)

Buy high sell high
Buy low sell low
Fair

To some, PML warranty is worth nothing.
You have peace of mind if nothing happens.
When you get answer like "its like that one" then you will feel otherwise

Jason8822;984754 said:
Buy high sell high
Buy low sell low
Fair

I always think buy high or low, when you sell, the price will be depressing. New car price is more or less there. Its the car to be sold that usually messes up the sums. This has been putting me off the new car purchase. Just my take.

silverbeam;984759 said:
I always think buy high or low, when you sell, the price will be depressing. New car price is more or less there. Its the car to be sold that usually messes up the sums. This has been putting me off the new car purchase. Just my take.

Yup, when time to sell our car dealers always find millions of reasons to reduce our price.

BMWRemix;984752 said:
I would say go for PML and try to negotiate your way to more discounts/freebies. Is $172k what they quoted you recently? I believe that the difference is very little for a greater piece of mind ;) In any case, PI cars will not have a better resale value compared to buying from an authorised dealer.

Also, think about the software upgrades, recalls and the warranties. I don't think the appointed third party workshops can get you the parts that you need even if it is "under warranty"? If they can, it will take longer. So for it's just for $10k diff, I would say Penny Wise, Pound Foolish :)
Friendly Advise: Read through this forum. Are you sure the warranty is worth anything other than more times and effort to fix up a warranty issue??

Jason8822;984757 said:
To some, PML warranty is worth nothing.
You have peace of mind if nothing happens.
When you get answer like "its like that one" then you will feel otherwise
Well said.

silverbeam;984759 said:
Simple. Drive till End of COE lor.

who says PI cars have lower resale value than AD cars????? Please back up with facts hor.

I know of at least 2 people who sold off their PI cars at GREAT prices and MANY more who got from AD and got shit, some from the same AD!

I never say PML..dun flame me

PML is the best and BMW FTW!

yalor, just take a look at sgcarmart, resell PI car is priced alongside with PML car ... :D
it's about demand and supply and the model that appeal to the mass buyer
even so for high spec model ... make more sense for high spec car ... buy $30K-$40k cheaper and resell at similar price ... especially after 3 years where warranty is over
as long as omv, coe, age and milleage is similar ... pricing is more or less liao ...
the $30K-$40K diffference is profit margin for high spec car ... huat ah!!!

MW;984802 said:
who says PI cars have lower resale value than AD cars????? Please back up with facts hor.

I know of at least 2 people who sold off their PI cars at GREAT prices and MANY more who got from AD and got shit, some from the same AD!

I never say PML..dun flame me

PML is the best and BMW FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:

davidtch;984796 said:
Friendly Advise: Read through this forum. Are you sure the warranty is worth anything other than more times and effort to fix up a warranty issue??

But if the car comes out from the same factory, does that mean that PI cars will not have the same issues as AD problems? If PML is that bad in terms of addressing the aftersales issues, then perhaps head to Munich (although they are partially owned by Sime Darby anyways). And would the new lemon law be more enforceable on ADs vs. PIs? I guess buying cars are all about luck too. A bit like the first batch of E60 523i that were launched and their engine problems.

Don't mean this in a bad way but just my humble view :)

wt_know;984804 said:
yalor, just take a look at sgcarmart, resell PI car is priced alongside with PML car ... :D
it's about demand and supply and the model that appeal to the mass buyer
even so for high spec model ... make more sense for high spec car ... buy $30K-$40k cheaper and resell at similar price ... especially after 3 years where warranty is over
as long as omv, coe, age and milleage is similar ... pricing is more or less liao ...
the $30K-$40K diffference is profit margin for high spec car ... huat ah!!!

exactly, and between an enthusiast buyer and seller, who cares if its PI or AD? As long as happy with the mods, how it has been well taken care of is more impt..

I never say I am that enthusiast and/or take good care of my car...hurhur

even not enthusiast ... PI vs AD car ... side by side ...
buy ... difference $30k-$40k
sell ... difference $5K ... gone in 60 secs .... LOL ....

anyway, AD (i bro never mentioned the AD name) don't give a shit la ...
how many buyers buy 135/335/535 anyway
the no of 116/316/320/520/x1 sold will get them top in the list liao :lol:

f30 316 FTW ... the king of the road ....

Last edited by a moderator:

I only buy from PML cos when I go back to complain, they call me SIR instead of BRO. Atas.

wt_know;984810 said:
even not enthusiast ... PI vs AD car ... side by side ...
buy ... difference $30k-$40k
sell ... difference $5K ... gone in 60 secs .... LOL ....

anyway, AD (i bro never mentioned the AD name) don't give a shit la ...
how many buyers buy 135/335/535 anyway
the no of 116/316/320/520/x1 sold will get them top in the list liao :lol:

f30 316 FTW ... the king of the road ....
Does it mean that F30 316 is the NEW corolla?

Run far far.............................................

davidtch;984820 said:
Does it mean that F30 316 is the NEW corolla?

Run far far.............................................

Corolla cannot have M/320/328/335 badge... but a debadge 316 with quad exhaust and upgraded CIC no one knows what it is, pump 92 petrol also can!

Back