F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Re: F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

If it's a minor scratch they can fit it without a full respray, go talk to the body shops folks

zimmy83;1097023 said:
I may be wrong but 1k I don't think it's enough to change the whole bumper plus a spray...if the slight scratch isn't too bad I don't know if a polish cld help or if u can live with that scratch n keep the money..I guess u cld respray it too

Hi,

I dun mind to top up. The scratch is quite deep. I dun think polish can remove it.

How much did they quote you for the replacement or respraying of the bumper?

zimmy83;1097046 said:
How much did they quote you for the replacement or respraying of the bumper?

It is not a replacement. Just respraying and changing the plastic strip.

there are few workshops that can do this, my regular workshop is continental klasse at first east center

Hi,

Sorry I am new here. Can I check if there are any M performance interior for 118? I saw some pictures on the automatic gear shifter etc. They all look quite nice. Not sure if we can do the interior upgrade for 118

If there is can provide roughly how much they cost?

Thank you

Just wanted to ask, is a 120 hatch back prefacelift upgrade its headlamp and front bumper to facelift model? If can , wat is the damage and place to change it? Tks in advance

120 hatch as in E series or the current F20/21? Current F series can convert to the facelift version by replacing some parts.

whiskie;1123992 said:
120 hatch as in E series or the current F20/21? Current F series can convert to the facelift version by replacing some parts.

2011 model, I think is E series.. Possible to convert?

I doubt so. Maybe with extensive changes. Fenders, bonnet, boot, lights, rear all different leh. At least the E is nicer than the Pre FL F20, which I'm having.

Javaben;1096699 said:
View attachment 63551

Mega smooth and great stoping power, car also more planted feel due to added weight
Hi Javaben!

Im a New owner of 118i taking my ride next week. looking at changing my brakes set too including disc. What's your damage ?

Hi all, anyone know a supplier for the 2 series m-sport front mod for the f20? Together with original 2 series lights.

Led door sill
Latest modd no wire connection require all diy in 15 min good stuff

Attachments

• 20170216_144457.png
    20170216_144457.png
    276 KB · Views: 455
Back