F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Re: F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

They are $45 on eBay and install my self took 5min, just slip on top

I replaced mine under warranty recently. Cracked at the clamping area.

using ER charge pipe, no noticeable gain in performance other then adding some shine to the engine bay area :p

ahh yeah was thinking of getting the ER pipe...no diff in performance...ahh okok!

Using ER black CP... Its to prevent cracking .. not increase in performance..
Can order online... cheaper

cheers

Cateye;1096478 said:
Using ER black CP... Its to prevent cracking .. not increase in performance..
Can order online... cheaper

cheers
Where did u order it from bro??i think a few workshop carry it and it's going for like 500ish I think

Eng Soon offer better to ask them for pricing, if you want kit or also read disk. In stall about 300 with coding

Sniperboxer

ARB?

Nice...

You order online or from WS.?
May I know there price?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

zimmy83;1096514 said:
Where did u order it from bro??i think a few workshop carry it and it's going for like 500ish I think

you can also get from speedhause, their pricing is competitive and include installation so no need to look for separate ws for installation

Hi All,

I am driving a 118i. Someone just hit my back bumper recently and the other party has decided to settle it privately. There is a slight scratch on the bumper right now. I am wondering if I should take this opportunity to change or just respray the bumper? The other party has compensate me close to 1K for the repair.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you.

I may be wrong but 1k I don't think it's enough to change the whole bumper plus a spray...if the slight scratch isn't too bad I don't know if a polish cld help or if u can live with that scratch n keep the money..I guess u cld respray it too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back