any place to recommend for bodykits?

Re: any place to recommend for bodykits?

stock is the best.

haha yeah man. mine is also stock, and i'm loving it. :)

everyone talks about how good mike from swc is but what about kbs? i am considering a kit from them at the moment...

stock got its advantages...but kits...coupled with the right wheels.....yummy...infected by chinnie and visit to swc...

chinnie86;330566 said:
i'm thinking of changing e bodykit of my E60. any place tt's cheap n reliable? went to enquire at PML , they are charging abt $5.7k for it.

Hi have you try Artistic body works? is at blk5 kaki bukit road 1 #01-05(Eunos technolink). They have a wide range of design . Just went today. can check it out. Thk

Hi, dun mean to hijack the thread but, anyone tried installing an M3 kit on your BMW?

I am actually considering the Hard-Top 3 series Cabrio but i just love to have those fender vents like the new M3. Has anyone done it before?

Regards

318 NewBoy;330570 said:
Hehehe, so finally the mod virus has infected you..........:nehnehhh: Taking the first step liao. Sin Wee Chuan will be a good choice (definitely reliable, but not really cheap thou). Look for Mike (91074888) and check the price with him.

You may also check with Milk15, aka Guni. He may got the bodykits too. Besides, check in the resource link, plenty there.

Happy modding !!! :)
Hi,

I like the your E90 front bumper kit, is it just an " add-on" to the original bumper? Coz I don't intend to change the original bumper but beef it up a little to look more complete. How much would it cost around ......... complete with paint works ?

Thanks
WL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups