any place to recommend for bodykits?

chinnie86

i'm thinking of changing e bodykit of my E60. any place tt's cheap n reliable? went to enquire at PML , they are charging abt $5.7k for it.

Re: any place to recommend for bodykits?

chinnie86;330566 said:
i'm thinking of changing e bodykit of my E60. any place tt's cheap n reliable? went to enquire at PML , they are charging abt $5.7k for it.

Hehehe, so finally the mod virus has infected you..........:nehnehhh: Taking the first step liao. Sin Wee Chuan will be a good choice (definitely reliable, but not really cheap thou). Look for Mike (91074888) and check the price with him.

You may also check with Milk15, aka Guni. He may got the bodykits too. Besides, check in the resource link, plenty there.

Happy modding !!! :)

thanks!! think i'm gonna break my piggy bank soon. hehs. =P

No need to break the piggy bank lah. You may try to see if any forummer is demodding his ride and putting up the bodykits for sale. That will be cheaper if you don't mind a second hand kits.

Otherwise, wait for next birthday and get it as a present from your daddy loh. Tell him, since you give me a car, why not come with bodykits as a whole set. Hehehe.

318 NewBoy;330570 said:
Hehehe, so finally the mod virus has infected you..........:nehnehhh: Taking the first step liao. Sin Wee Chuan will be a good choice (definitely reliable, but not really cheap thou). Look for Mike (91074888) and check the price with him.

You may also check with Milk15, aka Guni. He may got the bodykits too. Besides, check in the resource link, plenty there.

Happy modding !!! :)

Oh........... reminds me..... i still haven ask yours....
Sorry, veri busy for the past 1 week....... get back to you asap.....:)

** Chinnie..... wat bodykits you r looking at??? I try to check whether my suppliers have wat you required.......

newboy...you are a nice daddy...

SWC....look for mike...

else if u want 2nd hand bodykit... i will be selling my bodykit in end august...will be about 1/5 of what PML charges u...wahahha

pilotsnoopy;330580 said:
newboy...you are a nice daddy...

I wish I could have that affordability to be the daddy..................next next life, may be :lol2:

PML? don't waste your time and money.

yup, SWC is definitely one of the places you should visit. you'd be able to get more unique and nicer bodykits there. Mike has lots of catalogues for you to choose from.

exams over? just ask any of our galant 'knights' (shining armour optional) and i'm sure they will be more than happy to help a damsel in distress, i.e. you.

there's jacky, ben, robot, gayvin... the list goes on...

ask, and you will be given... sooner or later... (though i expect in this case, advice and help will be overwhelming), kekekeke...

happy shopping!

Terry;330581 said:
SWC....look for mike...

else if u want 2nd hand bodykit... i will be selling my bodykit in end august...will be about 1/5 of what PML charges u...wahahha

So sweet, Terry. You purposely dekitting for chinnie86 ah ?? :thinking:

pardon me for sounding noob. =P how many different bodykits are there availble? my dad say he'll only consider sponsoring me if its not too 'striking'. so far, he likes e front bumper of e new 5series. need to do more persuading. :lol2:

the possibilities are almost endless - depends on how big your piggy bank is.

give mike a visit and have a chat with him. he will help you out.

chinnie86;330586 said:
pardon me for sounding noob. =P how many different bodykits are there availble? my dad say he'll only consider sponsoring me if its not too 'striking'. so far, he likes e front bumper of e new 5series. need to do more persuading. :lol2:

M-Technik is common but "flows" very nicely... gives the M5 look. I've seen another E60 tricked out head to toe in AC Schnitzer, which looks awesome, but it depends on which rims you've set your heart on. I'm too lazy to look for pictures hehe.

Remember, the golden rule is to either not do it or do it all at one go - don't slap on just a front bumper! And avoid replicas if you can help it cos they will warp over time and you'll get a wavy surface. IMO a BMW deserves nothing but the real deal.

318 NewBoy;330585 said:
So sweet, Terry. You purposely dekitting for chinnie86 ah ?? :thinking:

Terry is leaving Singapore...hence dekitting...selling his ride :(

E60 version of these cars...less striking of course...

262884515_69973ed036.jpg
800px-NEF_BMW.jpg

you can go to the extreme, like the lumma kit...

or the kerscher one...

or the tastefully done, less extreme, but still outstanding ac schnitzer one...

go online and do a search... possibilities are endless...

or go and get some bmw magazines (total bmw, bmw car, performance bmw, bimmer)...

have fun!

hahaha it's damn addictive man. beware!! i personally like the brand ac schnitzer. they carry nice rims too!

jinooi;330606 said:
or go and get some bmw magazines (total bmw, bmw car, performance bmw, bimmer)...
chinnie86;330610 said:
haha.. i'm gonna get so hooked into mods!!

chinnie, I happen to have some Perforamance BMW magazines to give away. From August 07 to Feb 08 issues (not too old), lots of E60 bodykits inside for you to choose. Let me know how I can pass to you.

C3P0;330737 said:
chinnie, I happen to have some Perforamance BMW magazines to give away. From August 07 to Feb 08 issues (not too old), lots of E60 bodykits inside for you to choose. Let me know how I can pass to you.

kek siao...pretend pretend...:nehnehhh:

chinne...we can always meetup for kopi...relax me not dirty old man...i should call you jie jie...coz u older than me... kekekeke

i can clear all your doubts about E60 kit...rims..tyres...suspension..exhaust... everything!

if u want someting not striking... M tech is the way to go..or ACS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back