Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

Hey Angie, welcome to bmw.sg. Are you chio?

trilogy247;1012637 said:
Midnight blue to be the popular color for 116i. I am one of the midnight blue owners too :)

Hey Angie, welcome to bmw.sg. Are you chio?

trilogy247;1025193 said:
Absolutely my 116i is chio. Glad that you asked.:nutkick:

116i where got chio, many here think it's fugly lah

eggz;1025205 said:
116i where got chio, many here think it's fugly lah

I think some 1 series drivers are chio. Just met one today, she was roofless... took my breath away...

My neighbor is having a BMW 116i. He bought it last year. The car really looks awesome and runs on road like a king of the roads. The car cost him a round about sum of Rs. 20 lakh. I too have got the chance to take a drive of that car and truly saying, I was totally satisfied with the drive as it returns the reply as expected from it. this Luxurious BMW 116i was bought automatic transmission with 8 speed gearbox. The performance of it is also really fabulous.

Finally collected my 118i last week. Anyone knows how to get iDrive to display chinese characters? My chinese songs in my USB stick can't be viewed. Thanks!

gtl;1049281 said:
Finally collected my 118i last week. Anyone knows how to get iDrive to display chinese characters? My chinese songs in my USB stick can't be viewed. Thanks!

If your is a 6.5inch (small), Currently the solution is upgrade to Navigation Professional. Option Code 609. That means change your whole head unit and screen to a 8.8 inch LCD and original navigation and live traffic system, and also video playback from your thum drive and CHINESE support. And original reverse camera support.

No new 116i s ?

Hi Guys.
Ill will be collecting a 2.5 year old 116i this saturday. :) trading off my current car for this.

Cheers

Banmine;1116171 said:
i collected mine dec 14, not so new anymore :)

How is the ride thus far?

I am looking to get a 1 series but am wondering about the potential problems it may have, especially on the 1 series.

Back