Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Any new 116i owners?)

look4adrian

Hi everyone,

Any new 116i owners here? Juz got a midnight blue one and the COE on 23 Nov :) SE says delivery within 10 working days but sure hope it can be earlier!

Anyways hope to see more 116i owners around! :p

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

Hi Adrian, I'm currently looking at the 116 too. May I know how much did you get it for?

Hi Echizen, 116i is going at $147,800 after 6k PML discount, and $500 PML servicing voucher, first month instalment free. The 6k is PML's launch discount - not sure when it ends cos they have not decided.

116i, though an entry level hatchback, does not discount on its features...take a good look n shop around before COE shoots up again! :p

look4adrian;707327 said:
Hi everyone,

Any new 116i owners here? Juz got a midnight blue one and the COE on 23 Nov :) SE says delivery within 10 working days but sure hope it can be earlier!

Hi Adrian,

Congrats and welcome onboard.......

cheers

Welcome to the club.. Njoy yr stay here ya

look4adrian;707421 said:
Hi Echizen, 116i is going at $147,800 after 6k PML discount, and $500 PML servicing voucher, first month instalment free. The 6k is PML's launch discount - not sure when it ends cos they have not decided.

116i, though an entry level hatchback, does not discount on its features...take a good look n shop around before COE shoots up again! :p
Do you mind me asking what's the omv of your car?

look4adrian;707327 said:
Hi everyone,

Welcome ~~ Hope u enjoy yur stay ~~ :)

thanks all for the warm welcome :)

The OMV of the 116i is $28,800. so far haven't seen it on the roads yet...

saw a new 1series at old airport road hawker on Sun....no offence but i still cant come to terms with the headlights.....:roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Saw a dark green 1 series at Pasir Ris sports complex yesterday afternoon. Looks better in the flesh than in pictures.

Hi Adrian! I just bought a 116i too. Saw in ur post regarding the GPS in idrive. Currently, only 1 company is doing it. U can search in sg carmart. Key word is LCD screen update. Went to speak to the boss, but the quote too high.. So i dun think i will do it at the moment... Btw, im new here..

look4adrian;707421 said:

Wow, u got a $500 PML servicing voucher? I didnt get one! I only have the 6k discount, which my SE said he fought very hard for it! :bullshit:

I am also the 23rd Nov COE bid.. Awaiting for my car to arrive urgently as i had sold off my ride last sat...

Hi Jack07,

yes agree that it's bullshit - the 6k is standard! probably he said so to
avoid requests for more discount...

oh I bought in advance a garmin 1300 gps locator. only 169 and works best :) issue is cockpit a bit more cluttered lor :)

look4adrian;707817 said:
Hi Jack07,

oh I bought in advance a garmin 1300 gps locator. only 169 and works best :) issue is cockpit a bit more cluttered lor :)
I was quoted 4k off ex stock only. No voucher also. But I haven't order. :p

Echizen;707848 said:
I was quoted 4k off ex stock only. No voucher also. But I haven't order. :p

Hi Echizen! Why only 4k?? I think it's standard 6k across all series.. And if u register in nov, first instalment is free.. I was thinking since I like the car, I might as well be in time for the free instalment.. Hah..

Yes it was 4k only. And the salesperson never mentioned anything about first installment free. To add salt to the wound, the trade in offer for my car was peanuts. Happy that you bros have ordered your car. You will definitely enjoy it. Most probably I will look for a 2nd hand one in the market in the future. Haha. :)

look4adrian;707817 said:
Hi Jack07,

I was thinking of getting a garmin too.. But when u see the gps being integrated into the idrive... U will be tempted too...:drool::drool:

Echizen;707884 said:
Yes it was 4k only. And the salesperson never mentioned anything about first installment free. To add salt to the wound, the trade in offer for my car was peanuts. Happy that you bros have ordered your car. You will definitely enjoy it. Most probably I will look for a 2nd hand one in the market in the future. Haha. :)

The first instalment free is actually a promo for nov registered vehicles.. And ure right, the trade in value they quoted for my car was so much lower than the quotes I get from dealers outside!:wtf:

A pity ure not buying.. Wanna knw more frens that shared same taste with me.. Haha..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
classifiedsconnect
Back