Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

Hi, I just got a new Silver 116i. Just wanted to check how to get the BMW connected drive working/installed.

hi guys.. yet to get my car, but i'm actually looking at 116i or 120i m-sports... any recommendations?? will be getting it by the end of the month if everything is ok..

jazzelle;942282 said:
hi guys.. yet to get my car, but i'm actually looking at 116i or 120i m-sports... any recommendations?? will be getting it by the end of the month if everything is ok..

120 coupe?

Hi all ... signed up for my first car on 1-Apr ... 116i in midnight blue. Can't wait for the car to arrive. Luckily I signed up on 1-Apr and PML completed all the in-house loan paperwork by 3-Apr before MAS changed the policy on car loans for private finance companies.

Got my wife a X1 1.6 in end Dec. I lurve the drive so much, it has become my weekend outing car of choice! So easy to drive and yet zippy and fun! even when compared to my other cars

waiting for my wife's 116 sport to arrive.. on the slow boat somewhere expected eta end of the month..

booked an alpine white 116i!

checking out where to change leather seats, and keeping a lookout for 118i rims!

will be changing the chrome grills to black too, getting it done at PML. :)

Hi anyone gotten the adaptive suspension? I ordered a 3dr 118i recently and my salesperson told me there is a M sport suspension for it, but some research online shows that there is a adaptive suspension? Is it worth the extra money? Thanks!

Adaptive suspension can only be fitted at factory. So if you must have it, go for it.
The M sports suspension is not too shabby too.

ben1;1015189 said:
Adaptive suspension can only be fitted at factory. So if you must have it, go for it.
The M sports suspension is not too shabby too.

hi. Thanks for the reply. Was just wondering if its worth getting as I have never tried it out before. Unless the test car I tried had it... Think its quite a pricey upgrade, around 3k if I am not wrong.

Go try the M135. It has adaptive suspension.

There is also a M performance suspension. That lowers the car 35mm n some other sorts. But the price not friendly. End up most of us just slap on kw v2.

Last edited by a moderator:

ben1;1015197 said:
Go try the M135. It has adaptive suspension.

There is also a M performance suspension. That lowers the car 35mm n some other sorts. But the price not friendly. End up most of us just slap on kw v2.

Thanks!

Anyone have recommendations on where to tint windows? Or would getting the sun protection pack be better?

Back