Zerotohundred TTA: 27 April 2014

dave

Legendary 10 Years
Hi Trackers,
Is there any Sg flag flying in this coming TTA on 27th April 2014 ???

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Zerotohundred TTA 2014 April 27th

totoseow;1077397 said:
A45 AMG which category?

Ai Ya just reg as TURBO 4WD sure nap. Sorry bro you go lawan with EVO & REX....

Re: Zerotohundred TTA 2014 April 27th

totoseow;1077397 said:
A45 AMG which category?

Should be GT cars ba. Same as All other M cars and AMG cars. Fighting with cayman etc.

Re: Zerotohundred TTA: 27 April 2014

dave;1077368 said:
Hi Trackers,
Is there any Sg flag flying in this coming TTA on 27th April 2014 ???

Cheers

You and Nigel should represent!

Shaun;1077488 said:
You and Nigel should represent!

Hi Shaun, small boy is waiting for your advise & coach.

Bro or pizza, which class are taking part?

im seriously thinking of doing it. whats a good non semi slick for track..sori newbie here

totoseow;1077553 said:
im seriously thinking of doing it. whats a good non semi slick for track..sori newbie here

Heard Firestone Tempa quite good. Can try

totoseow;1077553 said:

Hi Uncle TTS, since you are newbie, heard Westlake tyres not bad also, a lot of drifters using that.

knn dave. that day I saw this S500 in my wokshop..on Westlake tires! first time I ever seen them....old man driver. super bling rolex with diamonds...n then I asked him why Westlake. he say cheapest...

now I know he is a drift king

serious la..whats a good sepang non SS tire?

dave;1077551 said:

Bro or pizza, which class are taking part?

Im going there to have a look only, car too slow to take part.. lol

Uncle TTS,
Got replied from Tom at the moment it''s under Euros, along with Golf R, Scirocco.....

FYI: I have 2 Scirocco clocking 2.38 with BF Rival street tyres.

ho sei leow.....no need to change rims. can use run flats to win

I will be in NAFF with my jeepoon type R in cup's semi.

help me find rim bro. knn I wun hv time to practice man....arrive n hoot.

totoseow;1077590 said:
help me find rim bro. knn I wun hv time to practice man....arrive n hoot.

uber garage has a track day on 25 april fri.

12-3pm
$350
30 slots

contact 81393939

If going for win, safer to not make estimates based on previous round. If last round the top guys have run 40, you have to consider how much quicker you they will be at the next round (say 37), and then on top of that add margin to go comfortably quicker than that (so target 34). If you aim for 37 and top few guys in class all end up around 37, then winning turns into a matter of luck - catching clear laps, temporary good weather conditions etc.

Then say you miss your target result but still want it, you're forced to come back to try again next round... that's another full day trip, another set of consumables by then most likely, more servicing etc. So doubled the competition cost of trying to reach target. Then if it rains at that one... you try again next one.. that's now 3 attempts and 3 times the cost. Most cars cost 2 - 4 K per trackday at an absolute minimum, all in, excluding bad rep depre. for roadcar if you want to sell it later. So 3 attempts = 6 to 12K spent. Then there's the risking the whole car each time...

If you think there's a good chance of not getting to target in time for this round, then perfectly ok to skip it and save time, energy, money, and really prepare well by next round. Better to not run and just be up front about it, rather than run, miss target then make excuses. If just entering for fun and a look see, then nothing really matters anyway and TAs can be cheap as any normal trackday, just less seat time, less space in pits and on track.

As for driving for PBs, to learn, etc. that's all good, but can be done much cheaper, with lower risk, lower stress, more seat time, much better environment, at normal 1-hour alternating testing slots (empty track), or low volume trackdays. So much value for money..

totoseow;1077565 said:
serious la..whats a good sepang non SS tire?

Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring comes with 110,000 km tread life warranty. Serious.. google it. It'll last you 10 years of daily commute and more trackdays than you have time for.

dave;1077551 said:

Small boy is already on this thread trying to decide between Westlake or Uniroyal.

But seriously.. hope to see Nigel there with you.. share stints... see who's the faster Koh :D Met him at the kart track recently.. both of you should join us for karting too.. best driver training.. half million dollar racecar performance, for just a few K. Running costs in similar proportion.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbocam

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back