Zen17 says Halo to all!

Re: Zen17 says Halo to all!

Hi Zeb!

Am tempted to copy-paste my intro from the thread by Alianc, but..haha better not hor ;)

Welcome to the forums! It's great to have another guy intro himself. Hope to see you at the meetup this 29th of Aug! Feel free to post any questions...everyone here is a friendly chap :)

:wavey:

zen17 said:
Hi guys of BMW.SG,

Sorry to intro myself only after joining the forum for already couple of weeks. Was spending most time trying to catch up with the happenings in the forum before I intro. My, I am impressed with the forum. So many friendly people who are willing to share their experiences here. Cool!

I just acquired a humble black FL E46 318i couple of weeks ago. I am in the Semiconductor industry. Right now still discovering my new ride. Only drove it for a day and then went biz trip overseas. Alas.. but got to drive it during this long weekend.

Okay, see you guys around in the forum! have fun & stay cool!

p/s: ryan, great forum! :thumbsup:

cheers, Seb

Welcome AlainC & zen17, do enjoy your stay here ! :)

Hi Zen17,

Big Welcome to the Club; word of advice: the mod bug highly infectious........but veri satisfying as well. I too had an E46 sedan 318i (but prefacelift again). Miss dat car too but not as much as my cabrio.

Catch up soon.

Cheers

ya man.. the mod bug is highly infectious.. since i got my ride, was reading up on those mod possibilities and looking out at all those nicely mod bimmers on the streets.

Ahh..so itchy... :errr:

but my house just TOP .. guess i gotta restrain abit for now .. :(

look forward to seeing u guys at the meetup..

zen17 said:
ya man.. the mod bug is highly infectious.. since i got my ride, was reading up on those mod possibilities and looking out at all those nicely mod bimmers on the streets.

Ahh..so itchy... :errr:

but my house just TOP .. guess i gotta restrain abit for now .. :(

look forward to seeing u guys at the meetup..

Like all the rest of us here, you will find a way to mod your car. Like they say, where there is a will, there is a way.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88kim

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back