Yes, It's Me !!!

T6

Is that u McCoy?

Re: Yes, It's Me !!!

hackzi said:
AC Boy said:
Testing......

Err... I dun get this post McCoy! What "testing", what "yes, it's me", what "darkside", etc.???? :huhhuh:
Hey Lionel, have been busy so got kentona to register for me. He was testing to see if he managed to download my sig & thats why 'testing' was mentioned. As for 'yes, it's me', I was responding to Andy's queries if it was me as I have not been posting for a long time now. 'darkside', guess Des was refering to the colour of the ride. Hope it make some sense now. :)

mccoy......your nick don't sound right leh....thought we are supposed to have that bet to put your special "nick".... hee

blackacs said:
mccoy......your nick don't sound right leh....thought we are supposed to have that bet to put your special "nick".... hee

Which is...... Egoistic Boy?

blackacs said:
No!!! its Esti Boy....arghhhh...hee

What about Bao Bao Boy?

Re: Yes, It's Me !!!

AC Boy said:
hackzi said:
AC Boy said:
Testing......

Err... I dun get this post McCoy! What "testing", what "yes, it's me", what "darkside", etc.???? :huhhuh:
Hey Lionel, have been busy so got kentona to register for me. He was testing to see if he managed to download my sig & thats why 'testing' was mentioned. As for 'yes, it's me', I was responding to Andy's queries if it was me as I have not been posting for a long time now. 'darkside', guess Des was refering to the colour of the ride. Hope it make some sense now. :)

I see.... ;)

yeah... hahaha!

I dont know about you folks, but I think tat the new forum is a lot easier to change sigs and avatars... comments?

MRacer77 said:
yeah... hahaha!

I dont know about you folks, but I think tat the new forum is a lot easier to change sigs and avatars... comments?
Totally agree with you. It's so user friendly. We can change sigs and avatars like our underwear....kekeke

Brother, your analogy is wrong leh.

Some of us don't change underwear; some don't wear any.

Oh ya hor.......forgot about those people...
That means those without sigs or avatars are not wearing anything?

OT:

My main reasons was not that of an ease to change avatars and signatures.

It was more of a being on our own thing. Delphi was charging everyone, had a pretty lousy system of keeping archieved stuff. Trust me, finding threads older than 6 months was close to impossible.

Can't archieve those useful threads either, and the system would prevent you from searching anything more than 6 months old. You would have to manually trawl through old pages one by one...been there done that!

And besides being plagued by adverts and popups, it was pretty laggy sometimes.

I agree that this new server has seen it's fair share of knocks and bugs, but i'm pretty sure it will iron itself out soon. :) Oh yes, the functions help too :p (like unlimited file hosting, personal photo albums and the sorts) free for everyone too!

Believe it or not...it took more than 2 and a half years to get here....we started this forum thing..like in the beginning of 2002.... :screwedu:

Thanks again Ryan! We should make a bonze statute of you and put it somewhere yah??

Kenn: who you know does not wear underwear... tell me.. next time better not stand so close or else later got accident... :whattheh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back