• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS - Valvetronic Cabriolet

Re: WTS - Valvetronic Cabriolet

noooooo..... so many ppl selling off their e46s liao

dun worry, i will keep mine for awhile (no choice lose so much if sell now.)

just wondering, how is it tt u are willing to change from a cab to a coupe kenntona?

gadgets said:
just wondering, how is it tt u are willing to change from a cab to a coupe kenntona?
My cab (as well as Alvin666's) has some creaks after we stiffened the chassis with ARBs, strut and coilovers. As the car gets older, the noises worsened. Honestly, mine's bearable, not withstanding the masking pumping from the ICE system. But our versions are the one-piece soft-top - and it has already created these flexing noises, I cannot imagine the hard-top of 700 parts in 3 sections - what kinda creaks am I gonna get in the next few years?

But most important of all, the current E93 has too many cut-lines on the hard-top, as well as the trunk.

kenntona;193647 said:
Arghhh, sorry bro, unfortunately buyer has requested that everything goes to him......
Thanks for replying bro! Wish you luck to get good good price for your gem!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88betone

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back