• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Breyton Race GTS 19" for e90

Re: WTS: Breyton Race GTS 19" for e90

Calling NgBlack.........................................MTL

cheers

Nice looking set of wheels..

good luck with the sales...

Thanks for the responses to my sale.

Couple of things I would like to indicate further:

1) Got a number of e60 owners asking if the breytons will fit their rides. Honestly I would not know so to be safe please do your due diligence on this before committing. Leong Seng, RayS and Hurry should be able to answer your queries if you quote the offset of my rims.

2) There are some cosmetic kerb rash on the rear rims which can be easily sorted out by a visit to Yew Lip or some rims repairers. Potential buyers can view before putting an offer to me.

3) This is the most important point. I cannot hand over the rims to you immediately until I obtained another new set. I hope you will allow me 2 weeks for rims hunting. Also I would require a 20% deposit if we have a deal. We can provide some personal details if you wish to secure your deposit and that I dont fly kite somewhere else. I hope you guys understand that I can only buy my new rims if and only I sell the current one. - THIS POINT IS IRRELEVANT NOW. RIMS ARE OFF THE CAR.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

these rims can fit in e60, but it would be sunken in, not flush w the fenders.
to achieve the flushed look for e60, need to put in spacers.

spacers are available from Leong Seng and most tyre shops.

Argh no rubbers :(

Damn tempting... Nice rims! Bump for you.

BTW, want to find out if this touches your wheel wells when you execute a full turn.

detach8;616250 said:
BTW, want to find out if this touches your wheel wells when you execute a full turn.

Hi

No it doesn't rub fenders or wheel wells when doing full turns. Also my car is lowered by KW suspension with a single finger gap.

price is good...haha

I have a friend who is keen pls check PM.

A bit offtopic but just realised why is the pic a bit blurry. It's like got layers and something that you see on a 3D movie without glasses. Wait... is your pic 3D. :whatthe: Wow!

hehehee :p

Hi bro , I check already it can fit E60 . How long do you need to change your wheels. Can SMS me at 91131188

Hello, has been digging around but anyone has idea whether these rims will fit a 135i?

Arrow;615904 said:
Hi All

I have a set of Breyton GTS Race matte grey for sale. These rims are on my current E90 now and am selling to change to another set of rims. I have had them since May 2010 and bought from Leong Seng Tyres. The front rims are 8.5" and rear are 9.5". Front ET+35 & rear ET+30 fits E9x non M. Perfect flush!

Asking $1500 for the rims only without tyres. Any interest pls PM me with your contact. Thanks for considering.
861cfacf.jpg

attachment.php
Pls text me at 8two8two5six5six... Tks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88betone

Latest posts