Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
  • Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: M replica pedals

T6

Am looking for those made in Taiwan tri-colouredM logo accelerator, brake and dead pedals. If you have a new set to let go that can fit e90, pls PM me. Tks.

Re: WTB: M replica pedals

No offense. $150 is too much to pay for a Taiwan made pedals. And there is no such thing as a "M" pedal. so its chiong until cannot chiong kind.(Correct me if i am wrong) They only made the "M" sports dead pedals and that is only available for LHD. I got a set of ORI BMWP pedals for less than $100. If you really want, find it in ebay where it is a lot cheaper... again no offense to the seller or buyer.

BMW M e30 e34 e36 e38 e46 e39 e60 e90 X3 X5 AUTOMATIC ALUMINUM PEDALS PAD COVERS | eBay

littleluki;718541 said:
No offense. $150 is too much to pay for a Taiwan made pedals. And there is no such thing as a "M" pedal. so its chiong until cannot chiong kind.(Correct me if i am wrong) They only made the "M" sports dead pedals and that is only available for LHD. I got a set of ORI BMWP pedals for less than $100. If you really want, find it in ebay where it is a lot cheaper... again no offense to the seller or buyer.

BMW M e30 e34 e36 e38 e46 e39 e60 e90 X3 X5 AUTOMATIC ALUMINUM PEDALS PAD COVERS | eBay

No offence at all.

There are original M pedals available but they come in dull black and does not have a dead pedal for RHD car.

I like the Taiwan cheong ones coz they match the M tri-colour theme very well.

Agree that $150 is ex but it saves me the hassle of shipping etc and if it comes with installation from seller, might be good enough for me.

Propel carries this. And I think one or two other site sponsors too...

C3P0;718554 said:
Propel carries this. And I think one or two other site sponsors too...

Not anymore as it is an IP infringement product.

littleluki;718541 said:

I was quoted $200 plus before...its way too ex. Ebay probably cost about $100 with shipping. But for $150, no need wait plus installation i think its quite ok.

T6;718548 said:
No offence at all.

There are original M pedals available but they come in dull black and does not have a dead pedal for RHD car.

I like the Taiwan cheong ones coz they match the M tri-colour theme very well.

Agree that $150 is ex but it saves me the hassle of shipping etc and if it comes with installation from seller, might be good enough for me.

If there are RHD M car, why not RHD dead pedal?

Terras14;718889 said:
If there are RHD M car, why not RHD dead pedal?

I wonder too. I would think there is enough mkt because of UK demand etc. Anyway, only Germany BMW can answer that.

Back