WTB E46 320 325 330 M3 Coupé

idriveslow

Hi all, I’ve been looking for 6 cylinder e46 coupe for a awhile but can only find 4 cylinder 316Ci. Was wondering if anyone was planning on letting go of their 320i coupe soon. pls contact me at NINEsixTWOzero 9939 (Tan) thanks:)

Last edited:
Wouldn't touch the E46 car with a 10 foot pole. that was in the era where PML was advocating 25000km oil change intervals. Result ALL e46 has MASSIVE sludge buildup in engine and oil sump some to the point causing engine damage from oil starvation. And yes I had the E46 as well so its from experience. If its cheap its for a good reason and usually NOT the good kind.

Last edited:
Wouldn't touch the E46 car with a 10 foot pole. that was in the era where PML was advocating 25000km oil change intervals. Result ALL e46 has MASSIVE sludge buildup in engine and oil sump some to the point causing engine damage from oil starvation. And yes I had the E46 as well so its from experience. If its cheap its for a good reason and usually NOT the good kind.

Thanks for your input. I am not looking for a cheap deal. I’m looking for a good condition unit and I am willing to pay the premium. PI or PML doesn’t matter.

Get E46 M3 Coupe

I saw one at a R2D workshop.. orient blue
You have to hunt for it..
E46 M3 sure maintain swee swee.. Usually the driver profile is exquisite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back