• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

[WTB] AC SCHNITZER Windshield Decal

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
Chew, itchy again?

CyberTron said:
hahaha... cos glaring some times... so thinking getting one of these to block off some sun light.

Innovative excuse to buy something. I will keep that in mind to use on my wife.

Dude

In Singapore, you can try City Art located at:

IMM Building
2nd Floor
Next to Best TV section

Call Mr TS Chio (96171026) - haha, "Chio" quite appropriate name to sell this kind of product.

I saw a ready made one there the other day I was there looking for some AMG stuff.

If you can make the trip up north where this kind of stuff is cheaper, there is a shop in Mahkota Shopping Centre in Malacca and also its branch in Holiday Inn Plaza in JB where you can ask them to cut the ACS decal and sunshield for your car. Just bring a magazine with the "logo" you want cut and they can scan by computer and then cut the "logo" you want. So, it is possible to make "Hamann" or any other logo you want.

IMHO, for ACS, you should go for silver "AC Schnitzer" letterings on a black sun shield backing.

The only tricky part is to make sure that they now the dimension and curvature of your car's windscreen.If your car is a 3 series, then it is more likely that they will know. But if your car is a 6 series or a 7 series, then maybe they won't know because you car will be the first 6 series or 7 series they ever cut the decal for.

If your car is a Proton or a Kancil, then I guarantee 100% they will know, but generally speaking, it is not considered to be good taste to stick AC Schinitzer on a Proton or a Kancil. ;)

I also recall that there are many of these decal cutting shops in MBK Centre in Bangkok.

Can try www.ebay.com if you dun mine internet shopping, got mine from one of the seller. Silver words with black bkgd, outside sticker. Not cheap though, abt 50 bucks with shipping. Just type "schnitzer" and search. Din like the local ones I saw.

Or you could try my favourite shop at Ubi (opposite TP HQ).
Can call Johnson at 97375050. He can cut, design, personalise and put it on for you. Reasonable price and great workmanship.

Cheers!

:)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups