• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: 18" Rims and tyres

bryan_t

Hi all, looking to upgrade from my current 17" stock rims & RFTs. If you are looking to sell your 18" shoes, please send me a message, and let me know your pricing, type of rims, tyres and their condition.

Please note, these rims should be compatible for E90

Cheers,
Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB: 18" Rims and tyres

bryan_t;534298 said:
Hi all, looking to upgrade from my current 17" stock rims & RFTs. If you are looking to sell your 18" shoes, please send me a message, and let me know your pricing, type of rims, tyres and their condition.

Cheers,
Bryan

Hi bro.u manage to purchase ur blackline tail light?can share info?

bryan_t;534298 said:

Cheers,
Bryan
[/QUOTE

dude I am keen on ur 17" if u decide to sell. How much? 90232425

adrianlim13;534323 said:
dude I am keen on ur 17" if u decide to sell. How much? 90232425

bro, need to find my next rims first before I can consider selling.

bryan_t;534345 said:
hi, do you know if these will fit E90 and do you have any reference pics of these on a vehicle? (I am bad at visualization, paiseh)

They will fit e90. Sorry I dun have pic of these rim on a car as they are brand new n unmounted.

Let me know if you are keen to view them (maybe can place them beside ur existing wheel to visualize)?

Hi Brian,
The rims i'm selling, fit E90 perfectly. Sorry if i didnt state that in my msg. However if u're not interested, then kindly ignore this msg.

Rev;535093 said:
Hi Brian,
The rims i'm selling, fit E90 perfectly. Sorry if i didnt state that in my msg. However if u're not interested, then kindly ignore this msg.

Hi, thanks for the offer but my CO did not like them after I showed the pics to her. :eek:

Only 18s? how abt 19s? I have both actually if you are interested

:woowooo:
14m3;535132 said:
Only 18s? how abt 19s? I have both actually if you are interested

send me details on the 18" wheels. did check with you on the 19" but feel that ride will be a little harsh & my CO will complain :oops:

18" Rims and tires for sale

I have a set of 18" gunmetal with chrome that I'm trying to sell for 450 without shipping, and I can figure out the shipping cost. These rims has been tried on brother in law's 2001 330ci so I know that it fits. You can go see my post at

18 inch rims and tires for sale

are u keen on style 162 BMW rims? These are 18 inches. Mileage on RFT is 18k. Asking 1200 but I cannot sell to you immediately until I find a replacement. Price includes run flat tyres and you pay labour to tyre shop.

Thanks

Arrow;536038 said:
are u keen on style 162 BMW rims? These are 18 inches. Mileage on RFT is 18k. Asking 1200 but I cannot sell to you immediately until I find a replacement. Price includes run flat tyres and you pay labour to tyre shop.

Thanks

thanks for the offer but is's not the style I am looking for.

Spoilt for choice ya. Wondering eventually which rims made yr day?

Hi, would you consider a set of 18" Breyton Flame rims with Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres? Opps, just realise you got your rims already. Bump. Rdgs, Kenny:shakemyb:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back