Wipers

Dlkc99

Hi guys, quick check. I drive a 2021 218 Gran Coupe 4 seaters. Its still under warranty but the usual wear and tear is not covered as expected. I wanted to change my wipers as it has deteriorated. BMW service centre quoted SGD180 I went to Authbahn and they said the clip on is special and they dont sell wipers to replace the existing. Despite such a big shop, they dont carry anything that can replace and I am really really hesitant to buy from BMW. Appreciate if anyone here can advise me alternatives? thank you.

Yes sorry typing went to autobacs at ubi. They said this model is special and they don’t carry. I wonder where else I can go.

Eng Soon is close to Ubi they are the stockist for BMW parts, what special clips are these ?

Eng Soon is close to Ubi they are the stockist for BMW parts, what special clips are these ?
i dont know. The guy from Autobac came down to look at my wiper then he just commented that they dont carry as they are "special". I mean, i dont even know wipers can be special cos they are usually "standard", no? He then said they dont carry.Not even their in house brands.

Hi guys, quick check. I drive a 2021 218 Gran Coupe 4 seaters. It’s still under warranty but the usual wear and tear is not covered as expected. I wanted to change my wipers as it has deteriorated. BMW service centre quoted SGD180 I went to Authbahn and they said the clip on is special and they dont sell wipers to replace the existing. Despite such a big shop, they dont carry anything that can replace and I am really really hesitant to buy from BMW. Appreciate if anyone here can advise me alternatives? thank you.

I think you can get it from the site sponsors here too. Just let them know your model and that you want original bm wipers.

Back