Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Why did she punch herself ?

Red_Bean_Bun

This just made my day when I read this .........

View attachment 60709

By Tiffany Gwee

An Australian expatriate, Mr Aaron Jeremiejczyk, who was accused of punching local jazz musician Dawn Ho earlier this week at a taxi stand in Sentosa, has resigned from his job. This comes after his employer had suspended him after it received complaints about the incident.

Confrontation gone wrong

According to her Facebook post about the alleged altercation, Ms Ho, 34, was waiting for her band mates to pick her up from the taxi stand when she “witnessed an obnoxious guy and his friends hijack a (limousine) cab.” They then shouted at the driver “in the most demeaning way”, including calling him their “bitch”, says Ms Ho.

She then proceeded to confront Mr. Jeremiejczyk. “I told him what he’s doing is not cool and he didn’t have the right to talk to people like that.”

At this point, Ms Ho claimed that Mr Jeremiejczykr started verbally abusing her with vulgarities and begun chasing after her as she made her way back to her friend’s car. His female friend also got out of the limo cab and “tried to get violent with (her)”. She even used a “beer bottle she had in her hand”. Unfortunately, it landed on Ms Ho’s best friend’s nose while he was trying his best to stop the lady. Another band mate also got out of the car in an attempt to restrain Mr Jeremiejczyk’s female friend.

Punched in the nose

While her friends were trying to stop the aggressive lady, Mr Jeremiejczykr took the chance to look for Ho (who was already sitting in the car) and suddenly “punched (her) in (her) face”, causing her nose to bleed.

“His response was him mocking her and asking, ‘Why did you punch yourself?’.”

“After an entire episode of verbally abusing me with names like bitch, cunt, mother fucker, racist, slut, when he saw that he had made me bleed he showed no remorse.”

“As soon as I felt the blood gushing out of my nose I said, ‘Don’t go anywhere, I’m calling the police’.”

Ms Ho said that even then, , he did not seem to care.

Said Ms Ho, “He just repied, ‘Why did you punch yourself?’ with a smirk on his face.”
Ms Ho called the police at about 9.20pm and then went to the hospital to get an X-ray scan for her nose, which she said only stopped bleeding the next morning. “Half my face is tender and swollen,” she writes on her Facebook page.

She has since filed a police report hoping that the police will “take action against him.” If not, she might be engaging a lawyer to “file a civil suit against him” in the future.

Mr Jeremiejczykr had started work as a director of marketing with Tadcaster Hospitality about three months ago. The company, which runs and owns The Exchange in Asia Square, had suspended his service on Tuesday.

Mr Jeremiejczykr tendered his resignation later the same day.

“While it was terrible,” said the managing director of the company, Mr Tony Coughlan, “the alleged incident occurred on his own time and this has nothing to do with the company.”

He added that the company “deplores and denounces violence of any nature, be it verbal or physical abuse being used in any situation.”

The management has sent Ms Ho their “heartfelt concerns” towards her and wished her a “speedy recovery from her physical and mental hurt” following the incident.

The police are currently investigating the incident.

Re: Why did she punch herself ?

Must be the alcohol .... Again ....

That's why they behave in the manner...

Hats off to her. She has the courage to confront him after seeing FT treating driver badly, unlike most people in SG who'll just ignore or take photos only! Then follow up with police report. Good on her.

Where r the online attacks ala Caseygate?

Are you referring to Stomper ??

JuzMe;1079819 said:
Hats off to her. She has the courage to confront him after seeing FT treating driver badly, unlike most people in SG who'll just ignore or take photos only! Then follow up with police report. Good on her.

punch !!

tumblr_mu0s0l0hbA1qcc8two1_500.gif

hearsay he took off to perth too

but seriously, if he cant even afford 50 bucks for 'limo cab', and wanna get cheap/upset over it
scoot off

Very courageous. Most people will walk away. She is admirable.

why hasn't the internet punched him yet?

Apparently, there is another side to the story -

SINGAPORE - The stocky, medium-built cabby watched helplessly as Mr Aaron Jeremiejczyk swung a punch at Miss Dawn Ho.

Mr Justin Tan, 55, a limo driver with SMRT, told The New Paper last night: "I felt so guilty and sad that she got hurt because of me.

"I was scared so I couldn't be of much help. I did not want to get hurt. So all I could do was call the police."

Mr Tan said the trouble began when Mr Jeremiejczyk and two of his friends could not get a taxi.

They then approached the staff manning the limousine stand to hire a limo taxi.

The staff member and Mr Jeremiejczyk had agreed on a fare of $43 to get to Orchard Boulevard. However, when they got into his taxi, they began to bargain, Mr Tan alleged.

"They wanted to pay just $20 for the ride. How could they do that? They already agreed on the fare," he said.

Mr Tan said he then told them politely to alight and flag another taxi instead.

But Mr Jeremiejczyk refused and allegedly started hurling vulgarities at him. When he got out, Mr Jeremiejczyk, too, got out and according to the cabby, started kicking his vehicle.

STOP SHOUTING

That was when Miss Ho appeared and told Mr Jeremiejczyk to stop shouting at Mr Tan.

"I'm extremely grateful for her help. She was the only one who helped me when I was in need," said Mr Tan, adding that there were several people, including other limo drivers, around.

Mr Ricky Milleza, 43, who coordinates the limousine service at Sentosa's Beach station, said it is not uncommon to get rude responses from customers who enquire about the service.

The $43 flat rate, which takes passengers to any destination in Singapore, is not negotiable. There is an additional $10 for each additional stop and a $12 midnight charge.

The large limo taxis can take up to seven people.

He said: "About three in 10 customers would be rude and some even spew vulgarities. Sometimes it can be dangerous when you get drunk customers, especially late at night."

But there is nothing much he can do about it.

He said: "I have to bear with it because this is my job. So we have to keep our cool when dealing with them."

Mr Milleza was not on duty on Sunday night when the fracas happened.

View attachment 60727

This taxi driver needs a lady to come to his rescue ...... He should punch himself .....

Taxi driver get to customers and fight, they will kenna. Ricebowl at stake.

Don't get down, also kenna.

The police didn't do anything to follow up with the case. What am I missing here again?

DrK;1080077 said:
The police didn't do anything to follow up with the case. What am I missing here again?

You know...I watched abit of CLIF 1 and CLIF 2 and now CLIF 3...I laughed then and laugh now cos one phrase comes to mind....

COOL STORY BRO!

Why did she punch herself ?

MW;1080081 said:
You know...I watched abit of CLIF 1 and CLIF 2 and now CLIF 3...I laughed then and laugh now cos one phrase comes to mind....

NPNT!!!

Pls thank me..

42bed1af2121646ae8bce1be52f54eedd5181f7e.png

811503c650505df406fab6759c84067d8c5a6ed2.png

f60cd9a6792467b00b390d90fea01a0c698f1491.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back