Which polishing company is good???

Slater

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone can recommend a good polishing company that works wonders on swirls and minor scratches.

Thanks

Re: Which polishing company is good???

I got the same issue as you as my car is always in the open and i go for carwash every wk. Not that i don't love my car, but it's just too troublesome to try to maintain it ever too often.

which car wash do you go to? those at petrol koisks?

I was my car every week, but some of the swirls and minor scratches were self inflicted. Wondering if polishing and buffing by the professionals will help.

Groomwerks is pretty good but they are closed till this Friday. Alex who manages the commonwealth branch is great chap or you can look for the boss Yong over at Esplanade. As a sideline, I almost fainted when I spotted the "Mama" carwash guy at office pouring out mama lemon to wash my car this morning...!!!

Markus;412055 said:
Groomwerks is pretty good but they are closed till this Friday. Alex who manages the commonwealth branch is great chap or you can look for the boss Yong over at Esplanade. As a sideline, I almost fainted when I spotted the "Mama" carwash guy at office pouring out mama lemon to wash my car this morning...!!!
they will use the cheapest thing available to wash your car dude. Think its time to put a stop to their washing!

Has anyone tried NanoGuard before?

Slater;412054 said:
which car wash do you go to? those at petrol koisks?

I was my car every week, but some of the swirls and minor scratches were self inflicted. Wondering if polishing and buffing by the professionals will help.

yah, it's those petrol koisks type. but frankly, the minor scratches are mostly self inflicted type when i tried to wipe the bird shit or tree sap away. swirls are not too major but are from the car washes i guess.

Hi Slater,
I used Groomwerks too, same as bro Marcus. They used to be at Maxwell, but now shifted to Esplanade. Not perfect, but acceptable.

Markus;412055 said:
Groomwerks is pretty good but they are closed till this Friday.
Oh, no wonder I can't get them thru the phone....thanks for the info.

Slater;412064 said:
Has anyone tried NanoGuard before?

2 mths ago, I tried Caz.ComP / Look for Chandhra at 93872762
he came to my off to pcik up my car, get it done n send it back to me.
Conclusion - satisfied

recently First Auto Ventures / SS Tay is offering special price @$166, not sure if after CNY is still offering to our forumers. He uses Zainol products. Heard its very good also.

both can help remove circles found on our cars.
:smack:

try Bro Feykit's grooming centre lo....its just next to R2D.
the last i heard, they are going to have a Bikini carwash this coming Sat or something :nehnehhh:

C3P0;412104 said:
Hi Slater,
I used Groomwerks too, same as bro Marcus. They used to be at Maxwell, but now shifted to Esplanade. Not perfect, but acceptable.

Oh, no wonder I can't get them thru the phone....thanks for the info.
Esplanade? Been in the carpark a few times but dun see any Groomwerks leh. More like Gloomworks to me. Carpark always so empty.

Groomwerkz is in the Esplanade carpark?

JLMC;412105 said:
2 mths ago, I tried Caz.ComP / Look for Chandhra at 93872762
he came to my off to pcik up my car, get it done n send it back to me.
Conclusion - satisfied

recently First Auto Ventures / SS Tay is offering special price @$166, not sure if after CNY is still offering to our forumers. He uses Zainol products. Heard its very good also.

both can help remove circles found on our cars.
:smack:
am actually considering first auto, Nano Guard or Starblack...

Any comments on them are gladly appreciated.

How well does car grooming work on watermarks? I have tonnes of watermarks all over the car that probably could use removing...along with the swirl marks as well :p

Think i need to hit up the car groomers soon too. Any more recommendations? Do you guys normally go with packages? Or a one time deal?

Oh and is the groomwerkz at Siglap still around?

Groomworks at Tua Kong still around. Give Yong the boss a call at 91098219

Slater;412138 said:
Esplanade? Been in the carpark a few times but dun see any Groomwerks leh. More like Gloomworks to me. Carpark always so empty.

can try asking bro EMF....he works at Esplanade and car is done by Groomwerks.
hope that helps

sszone;412117 said:
try Bro Feykit's grooming centre lo....its just next to R2D.
the last i heard, they are going to have a Bikini carwash this coming Sat or something :nehnehhh:

Paging for Rod of R2D......where are you........grooming job leh...you can do right ?

Hmm..........Wonder if Rod will put on bikini to match up with the competition. :yikess: :nehnehhh:

Well if he does, I will be there to support !!!! :)

On a more serious note- while I have not tried R2D's grooming services, I can see the TLC that they put into polishing the cars there were there. Worth a try anytime cos of that.

Hi Southpaw, Slater,
These are the branches of groomwerkz:
Groomwerkz.com: We make the world a shinier place… one car at a time.

southpaw23;412146 said:
Oh and is the groomwerkz at Siglap still around?
Hi, yes, it is at jalan tua kong.

Slater;412138 said:

Yup, Basement 2.
Economy no good, no money to watch opera and musical. So Esplanade eat itself... (jiat ka ki)....

Slater;412139 said:
am actually considering first auto, Nano Guard or Starblack...

Any comments on them are gladly appreciated.

I'll give Starblack a miss..

But I may try First Auto next round...heard they r pretty good if @$166 i dont mind..bcos Caz is charging $200

I dont know who is providing Nanoguard, but if u try, pls let me know outcome.

to me $$$ & convenience is key as most product r all good. :cloud9:

ask Rod prepare his hot hot shorts and join in with the meimeis...bubble bath the cars...keke....but then Nadia will probably be eyeing him :lol2:

Hugo39;412181 said:
Paging for Rod of R2D......where are you........grooming job leh...you can do right ?

Hmm..........Wonder if Rod will put on bikini to match up with the competition. :yikess: :nehnehhh:

Well if he does, I will be there to support !!!! :)

On a more serious note- while I have not tried R2D's grooming services, I can see the TLC that they put into polishing the cars there were there. Worth a try anytime cos of that.

JLMC;412196 said:
I'll give Starblack a miss..

But I may try First Auto next round...heard they r pretty good if @$166 i dont mind..bcos Caz is charging $200

I dont know who is providing Nanoguard, but if u try, pls let me know outcome.

to me $$$ & convenience is key as most product r all good. :cloud9:
Thanks JLMC. Can you PM me on your experience with Starblack? I reckon they are one of the best around?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88market1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back