• Classifieds Rules

    For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).
    *

    *Required.

    4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

    We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

    For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

    For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

    Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Where to buy: Plastic rivet for intake - broke after install air scoop

Re: Where to buy: Plastic rivet for intake - broke after install air scoop

OOPS sorry!!

Yah, I went there, drink their kopi, stun a few brochures... then bought 4 x plastic rivets for $3. I think I took more than I paid.
 
Re: Where to buy: Plastic rivet for intake - broke after install air scoop

detach8;653075 said:
OOPS sorry!!

Yah, I went there, drink their kopi, stun a few brochures... then bought 4 x plastic rivets for $3. I think I took more than I paid.

its ok... Take la, its all advance paid liao, when we buy the car :goodup:
 
Re: Where to buy: Plastic rivet for intake - broke after install air scoop

Centurion9990;653074 said:
Bro, i'm not 666 ler, not lucifer :p I think that's the cheapest part I ever heard from PML.. Don't talk about coffee and cupcakes :) enjoy the Air Scoops

Leo, bmw door rivets 50cents/pc nia....hahaha
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top