When will E46 and E39 become "Classic"???

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMYUEN said:
Juz wondering out loud cos was browsing the "classic" folders.. The E46 and E39 will be classic soon you think?

:screwedu: :screwedu: :screwedu:
Not really,

even the E36 is not considered a classic yet.

But the previous E30 is considered as classic...depends on how you look at it i suppose?

Maybe after 2 product cycles then it's deemed a classic.

E39 ..nah, still beautiful :)

The prev gen 7..still beautiful. 8)

Thats a long time man.. Hope my E46 wont lose its appeal once the new E90 (3-series) comes next year. As it is, a lot of reviewers are already commenting the E46 looks dated interiorly. Do you all think the car will still look "trendy" or "in" in 2 years time??

:(

The only cars which look trendy nowadays are the Japanese cars which change completely every 6 months! But in my opinion, BMWs mature very nicely... so don't worry... still like all the old BMW models... especially the e30 and e34

Classic that word scares me... I hope it becomes one but not in the near future.

Ok...
Come next year, I really need to avoid seeing too much of the new 3. Cannot be unfaithful to my topless babe.

:) :) :)

Classic

like when we see a great movie... Terminator II. we call that a classic because it's good.

The E30 is a classic not because it's already a few decades old but it's because it's a true driver's car. A great car.

In years to come, the E46 will literally be a classic car literally.

but to replace the E30's title as the classic driver's car, it will never.

:thumbsup:

SMYUEN said:
Ok...
Come next year, I really need to avoid seeing too much of the new 3. Cannot be unfaithful to my topless babe.

Then you better become a hermit man cause everybody will be out to get the new 3 series man... hahaha!

Tom said:
Classic

like when we see a great movie... Terminator II. we call that a classic because it's good.

The E30 is a classic not because it's already a few decades old but it's because it's a true driver's car. A great car.

In years to come, the E46 will literally be a classic car literally.

but to replace the E30's title as the classic driver's car, it will never.

:thumbsup:

I agree completely... the e46 will become a classic but will never replace the e30 in the hearts of the purists as a true drivers car...

Besides, I wonder how the e46 with all the modern electronics will age... once the car is past 15 years, how to get all the parts man... not like e30 still easy to get spares...

MRacer77 said:
SMYUEN said:
Ok...

Then you better become a hermit man cause everybody will be out to get the new 3 series man... hahaha!

Self control self control self control.
Amitabha.
:|

Hahaha!!! Praying never works my friend... blinding yourself, ... maybe... hahaha!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back