when the next bmw meet up??

rodders

Legendary 10 Years
The regular meetup is on the last Sunday of every month. So this month's meet will be on 29th August from 4.30pm onwards at the Kallang McDonald's KFC carpark. There's also a small meetup every Friday at Marina South Pool Factor form around 6pm onwards where the guys will play pool, drink coffee and talk cock etc..

Re: when the next bmw meet up??

Hi! Check out my sig! Click on the "Monthly Meetup?" link... it's all detailed ;)

hamann said:
hi guys...
im very new in the bmw forums...was wondering abt new birds like us who wanna make new friendly chaps in the forum...but how to join u guys ...and etc??
can someone organise a newbie meet up for people like us...or please advise us wat to do...thanks :oops:

bro...u mean just go?
then go there liao find who??

rodders said:
The regular meetup is on the last Sunday of every month. So this month's meet will be on 29th August from 4.30pm onwards at the Kallang McDonald's KFC carpark. There's also a small meetup every Friday at Marina South Pool Factor form around 6pm onwards where the guys will play pool, drink coffee and talk cock etc..

Re: when the next bmw meet up??

bro,thanks.....read liao...
still paisey,donno go liao tok to who,paisey also .... :verysad:

ryan said:
Hi! Check out my sig! Click on the "Monthly Meetup?" link... it's all detailed ;)

hamann said:
hi guys...
im very new in the bmw forums...was wondering abt new birds like us who wanna make new friendly chaps in the forum...but how to join u guys ...and etc??
can someone organise a newbie meet up for people like us...or please advise us wat to do...thanks :oops:

hamann said:
bro,thanks.....read liao...
still paisey,donno go liao tok to who,paisey also .... :verysad:

ryan said:

hamann said:
hi guys...
Heh, you can look for me, piggyboyz(alan) or racebred (shawn).

Just ask anyone around there, they'll point us out to you.

Cheers!

just buy a heap of chicken nuggets and drinks when you show up at the monthend meet and I'm sure all of us will crowd around you.....I know I would!! kekeke

usual method for newbies is to go park in the middle of a huge pack of BMWs, and toot your horn according to this special code: toot, toot, tooooooooot, tut-tut, toooooot, toot toot toot. Then highbeam twice. Then we'll know it's you. If you do it the wrong sequence, we may just mistake you for another BMW just honking your mother-in-law to hurry up and get the shopping and her fat ass into your car right now.

Remember to cut out any 5 avatars of our forumer to exchange for a free welcome gift.

If you present the signatures of 10 forumers, you will be entitled to a free taxi-ride on the 645.

Just kiddin'. Welcome to the club full of fun-loving fanatics.

Cheers

Hahaha u all really noe how to pull the newbies legs huh... :laughlik: Later he really cut out the avatars to xchange for free gifts how? Aiya no matter new birds or old birds jus go, n all will chips at the same time liao. Cos all are 'birds' mah. Haven u heard a whole bunch of birds chipping away up on a tree? C u there Hamann.. ;)

thanks alvin...hope to c u there

Alvin666 said:
Hahaha u all really noe how to pull the newbies legs huh... :laughlik: Later he really cut out the avatars to xchange for free gifts how? Aiya no matter new birds or old birds jus go, n all will chips at the same time liao. Cos all are 'birds' mah. Haven u heard a whole bunch of birds chipping away up on a tree? C u there Hamann.. ;)

ic...hmm...u mean u did that when u r new to the club then forum people mistaken u horning for yr mother in law ? :) think i would do the...anyway...thanks for informing :) hope to c u there...

Racebred said:
usual method for newbies is to go park in the middle of a huge pack of BMWs, and toot your horn according to this special code: toot, toot, tooooooooot, tut-tut, toooooot, toot toot toot. Then highbeam twice. Then we'll know it's you. If you do it the wrong sequence, we may just mistake you for another BMW just honking your mother-in-law to hurry up and get the shopping and her fat ass into your car right now.

heheh yeah. actually i do remember my very first meetup at kallang macs.

I was standing there beside my car. I have only done 17" rims and Hagus mirrors on my 318i, even my signals are ambers, and looking like a kuku. Back in those days, we only see like 20 or so cars. Then 2 fellas also park near my car and they started speaking to me. It turned out to be piggyboy and whisktango.

Then one girl came and intoduced herself. I heard simi Lai Chee how come the name sound so fruity. And thats how I got to know alan, eric and Dvanos. ahahahahah. Then after that go home. So that's my Day 1 adventures. That was probably the May 2000 meetup. There were more E36 than E46. :)

I remember my first meetup also.

Met some guys at the carpark of the Botanical gardens, met some of the old regulars there...i actually called Dvanos...auntie. hahahahah she nearly killed me at that time.

And 2 days after passing my driving test, i was made to chiong 40 tiang at...quite a high speed with the other guys. hahaha. From 40 tiang, i also dont know how to get to Newton circus from the PIE...hahaha lame.

That was in 2001 hahahahahahaah.

thanks...i will present u some kfc cut out coupons instead!
:) see u there!!

kenntona said:
Remember to cut out any 5 avatars of our forumer to exchange for a free welcome gift.

If you present the signatures of 10 forumers, you will be entitled to a free taxi-ride on the 645.

Just kiddin'. Welcome to the club full of fun-loving fanatics.

Cheers

Wah, wonderful experience you've got there, Shawn and Ryan. So what they say about all the chio bu's isn't true, izzit?

:laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

wow seems like u r old bird liao.... :roll: really hope to c u guys...btw wat series u driving??

Racebred said:
heheh yeah. actually i do remember my very first meetup at kallang macs.

I was standing there beside my car. I have only done 17" rims and Hagus mirrors on my 318i, even my signals are ambers, and looking like a kuku. Back in those days, we only see like 20 or so cars. Then 2 fellas also park near my car and they started speaking to me. It turned out to be piggyboy and whisktango.

Then one girl came and intoduced herself. I heard simi Lai Chee how come the name sound so fruity. And thats how I got to know alan, eric and Dvanos. ahahahahah. Then after that go home. So that's my Day 1 adventures. That was probably the May 2000 meetup. There were more E36 than E46. :)

keke...will hope to c u on the gathering!
btw wat nick is alan using ...that time got i time i let him do the cold air intake at marine parade...wanna msg him....thanks...

ryan said:

Met some guys at the carpark of the Botanical gardens, met some of the old regulars there...i actually called Dvanos...auntie. hahahahah she nearly killed me at that time.

And 2 days after passing my driving test, i was made to chiong 40 tiang at...quite a high speed with the other guys. hahaha. From 40 tiang, i also dont know how to get to Newton circus from the PIE...hahaha lame.

hamann said:
btw wat nick is alan using ...that time got i time i let him do the cold air intake at marine parade...wanna msg him....thanks...

ryan said:

He's piggyboyz ;)

Haha mine 1st meetup was actually 3 mths ago i tink. I jus went there n parked my car some distance away from the group(cos shy mah,saw a few M3 n Evo there). Walked towards the group, admired all the cars(still no1 talks to me :( ) Then grab some1 n asked for wilson bcos tat time i went there i was interested in the Pulley ting. Bombared him wif lots of questions.Wow his ride is one of the chioest(esp the PG2 n Hamman Exhaust) :inlove: Nw me n him quite Ar already, hor bro?
Later get to noe more n more ppl lor like ryan,terence,jack,smyuen,puny,rodders,kenntona,racebred n piggyboyz (saw both of them many times but haven really talk to them yet cos both seem too old bird dare nt talk to them,is like a private see a LTC,keke)... N many others too tat i have nt incld their names. I tink tis 29th will b even more fun wif many new birds :)

thanks!!! :)

ryan said:
hamann said:

ryan said:

He's piggyboyz ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mission86

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups