What is causing this noise?

Racebred

Core Group Members
i also have the same problem. i think maybe coz i have stressed the chassis too much. i have no idea what it is so i'm just going to send it into the workshop and ask the fella to tighten everything he can see.

if u manage to isolate your problem, pls share here. thanks.

Ok. Looks like another trip for me to BVO:(

I don know for sure it's the same noise we are talking about but it's usually the brake pad free play so u don really have to worry too much...

As our car is moving forward 99.99999999999999% most of the time, excpet when we reverse flick kekekee... which is beside the point, the pad will be thrusted forward everytime we pounce on the brake.

Then we we reverse, and tap the brake, the pad will be clamped to the rotor and be allowed to have small movement backward, hence the slight cloack...

U will realised that the noise will appear only after a while since new pad usually don have this noise..... :screwedu: :screwedu:

when i go diagonally across the road hump ie one wheel at a time, the whole chassis creak like a haunted house cupboard door. hahaah it doesnt bother me, but i think i will just crawl under the car with a wrench and tighten everything i can see.

Think that the sounds you are hearing are usually due to either the brake pads or your rotors... in the unlikely that it is the suspension then I suggest you go get someone to check it out... :wavey:

Racebred said:
when i go diagonally across the road hump ie one wheel at a time, the whole chassis creak like a haunted house cupboard door. hahaah it doesnt bother me, but i think i will just crawl under the car with a wrench and tighten everything i can see.

Could this also be that it's time to top-up the grease at your roll bars? Cos you say "diagonally across hump" wor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ph365comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back