What do you keep in your car?

Hello all,

I'm not only a first-time beemer, but a first-time car owner. So I'm as noob as they get. I'm quite curious though, to all the drivers out there old and new, what do you keep in your car (boot, glove compartment, etc.)? Whether it's the kind of things every good driver needs, or it's just things you happen to have, I'm curious to know.

It's like a good kitchen will always need a good knife, bottle opener, cork opener, good chopping board, etc.

What do you keep in your car? ;)

Re: What do you keep in your car?

Parking coupons. Mints. Baby wipes and a bottle of water. An umbrella (and don't leave it in the trunk :lol:).

Nothing.

Anything kept in the car will increase the weight of the car. This will cause FC to increase.

LTA exhaust approval cert.........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

thefictionaire;978509 said:
Hello all,

I'm not only a first-time beemer, but a first-time car owner. So I'm as noob as they get. I'm quite curious though, to all the drivers out there old and new, what do you keep in your car (boot, glove compartment, etc.)? Whether it's the kind of things every good driver needs, or it's just things you happen to have, I'm curious to know.

It's like a good kitchen will always need a good knife, bottle opener, cork opener, good chopping board, etc.

What do you keep in your car? ;)

Welcome!!!

I am sure you are gonna get a chunk of pretty creative answers.... LOL. stay tuned....

Jay Chou concert tickets

Durian shells. You'll never know when THOSE will come in handy....

Essentials: tyre inflater, first aid kit, torch, service manual, receipts for warranty claims, accident notification handbook, umbrella, parking coupons, tissue (wet & dry), plastic bag...

Would like to put in: Shopping trolley, ropes for kidnapping davidtch, jump start cable, cleaning products...

:wavey: welcome thefictionaire.

I have the following items in various locations;

- Parking Coupons and umbrella - Door 'pocket'
- Shell escape card & Dry Tissue: Armrest compartment
- Vehicle insurance, Tissue (wet & dry) & bandage box: Glove compartment
- BMW Manual, BMW first aid kit, BMW box, microfiber cloth, slipper & umbrella: Trunk
- 7.8million volt Tazer, Knuckle Duster, Retractable Baton, Handcuff, Piston & Shotgun: Under my Seat... Usually only one, depending on venue.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups