What DashCam are you currently using?

VinceBim

Hi

What are the dash cams that you all are currently using?

Will installing a dash cam outside of PML void our warranty?

Hi

What are the dash cams that you all are currently using?

Will installing a dash cam outside of PML void our warranty?

iRoad Q7 for me - and I am unsure about warranty disqualification criteria, but so long as the installer did not tap any main electrical circuitry that directly affects the car operability, it should not.

Hope that helps.

Did you install an external battery pack? How much did it cost for you to install the camera and installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRoad Q7 for me - and I am unsure about warranty disqualification criteria, but so long as the installer did not tap any main electrical circuitry that directly affects the car operability, it should not.

Hope that helps.
Can check where did u get it installed. I'm worried about the installer not familiar with Bmw cars and tap the supply from the wrong place. Where should they tap the supply from? Thanks.

Installed dash cam recently with power magic (no battery pack) and has a “Battery Continual Discharge” error in morning.
Any bros experience the same issue?
Any fixes (other than buy battery pack)?

I currently use the A118C Dash Cam, it is good quality video both during the day and night, but I am thinking about upgrading for something with the WI-FI with similar body factor, any recommendations?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asiagamingwin

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back