What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: 11EIGHT, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi all, Glad to info all that I just bought a BMW 320i (professional) just 1 month ago

Re: sgkew, what BMW do you drive NOW?

i m driving E90 320i, n now i m looking for my new set of tyres...any1 any suggestion? Thk

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

BMW 735i Msport Individual in carbon black

Re: keny, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Just got a 530i and still starting to get used to it.

Been away for while.
Traded my s80 for a e46 318 in dec 05 ( w M body kit & steering wheel etc). thought it's going to be my ride....but my wife sold her car & take it away from me...
so now I drive my old '04 cooper JCW...but occasionally still get to drive the E46 when she drives the shared mpv...

Re: 93TEE, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Looking To Buy A 740il, From 2000 To 2001 Anyone Selling Let Me Know.thx

I am currently driving BMW 520i 2004 model. Engine capacity is a little under power at 2.2 l. Looking to change to the latest 523i or 525i.

Re: jcc, what BMW do you drive NOW?

driving an e53 4.4is ... love the power ...

i might be finally moving to singapore in a month or two ... how is the used car market for bmw porsche and mercs there ? heard the bnew prices are almost unreasonable compared to the rest of the world...

would prefer suvs or big cars as we will bring 2 toddlers and 2 nannies around on weekends.

i could imagine no potholes, no muddy salts, no sand or snow in singapore so environment makes used car conditions relatively good buys ... makes sense, right ?

Re: jcc, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi all,

Driving a E90 320i!!! Love it!

jcc;262481 said:
driving an e53 4.4is ... love the power ...

i might be finally moving to singapore in a month or two ... how is the used car market for bmw porsche and mercs there ? heard the bnew prices are almost unreasonable compared to the rest of the world...

would prefer suvs or big cars as we will bring 2 toddlers and 2 nannies around on weekends.

i could imagine no potholes, no muddy salts, no sand or snow in singapore so environment makes used car conditions relatively good buys ... makes sense, right ?

Hi JCC,

U can check out this website for new or used cars!!!
Http://www.sgcarmart.com
Welcome to Singapore!!! :)

Driving a Saphire Black '07 650i Cab SMG in AC guise. Lovin every single bit of it.

ACS6;264239 said:
Driving a Saphire Black '07 650i Cab SMG in AC guise. Lovin every single bit of it.
330 CI, converterable, Black with Red leather seat....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back