What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi...

I am sorry for the late reply. I am currently driving a 1991 E30 318i. I just managed to secure a set of ACS Type 1 rims. I am now hunting for the bodyklits.

I am trying to go for the S3 Sport theme. What your 5 series?

Re: NCS, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I not driving BMW, driving a S60...

I do sometime read on this forum but I seldom post...

Re: MohanR, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi Ryan,
I currently drive a 318iA, just purchased it in April this year.
My first bimmer - so having fun with the driving.
The previous owner took excellent care of it so I just want to keep it rolling along!

Re: luohan12, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I dun drive a BMW. Now currently driving a Subaru Legacy GT. But intend to get one. :)

Re: luohan12, what BMW do you drive NOW?

haiz... still driving a nissan sunny... dunno when then can get a bimmer... 320i happy laio...

the latest 325i convertible

I am driving Volvo S80 2.5T now. I intend to look for a new car and BMW 5series is in my radar right now. Hope to get more advise and inputs from you all.

Re: aaronn, what BMW do you drive NOW?

i am driving 316i auto E36 model. but i am having a prolem now. well..my central locking does not work now and so as the alarm (using viper EZSDEI471).i think must have short circuit. any suggestions for a good rewiring. thanks.

Hi Guys,

I'm glad to be back to this great form again. Have been off-line for 2 long years. I'm not driving currently.

Used to have a E46 330i. You guys have a great time ok!!

Cheers.

Helloooooo.....!! this is the true blue 'wsfun' here ...

To be very frank, I do not why and how i could totally miss this question out and to whoever threw me this question a year ago, please accept my sincere apologies for responding it late and here goes my answers ......

My 1st beemer was an E36 318iA, i drove it from 96 to 00 before i changed it to an E46 318iA in year 00. Subsequently i booked an E90 320iA just a month after PML launched it at the Padang in 2005.. and Yes, i was one of the 'idiots' who paid so much more to own one for unknown reasons....it cost me almost 150k at that time!!!

I did not do much to my humble e90 except bidded a nice number plate + changed all the rims to 225/45/R17 runflats after the original 205/55/R16 from PML worn off at about a mileage of 20,000 km

I m now seriouly thinking to change it to the most recently face lifted 525iA but PML is not very flexible abt the pricing cos they dont really keep stocks for 525iA.

Good news are here now... the high line edition recently launched in the Expo07 for 5series is talking about 523iA but the deal c/w navigational pro + adaptive headlights + active steering + 245/45/R17 rims + sports leather steering which can only be found as standards in 525iA.

Most importantly it is priced at a acceptable range to me ....now the diff between an 523 high line edition and 525 left only the hp (hvng same 2.5 litre engine but tuned differently to 190hp and 218hp respectively ) and sports seats.. anyone here can share his/her thoughts whether it worth paying 13k+ just to have that?

Cheers!!
wsfun

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back