What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

To all friends,

I'm still new here.Sorry if I'm a bit slow to reply your message.
Working on to even better.Thanks.

Re: What BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi guys. I just placed an order for a 335i sedan (Montegro Blue). Should be a real stunner! Waiting for PL to get back to me on production date, must say the guy at PL was a good salesman = )

Re: ryan, what BMW do you drive NOW?

hi there,

been pretty quiet with the website, too busy.

my ride's an E46 318i Manual, pretty rare i guess, would love to know who else also holding to a Manual E46s... hmmm...

Re: Sha maricar, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi,

I have reply earlier that i 'm presently driving E36 1998 & riding R1100RT.
Hope these will helps.:offtopic:

Re: joeresearch, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi , yes I am driving a new E90 - 320i model .

Hi , I am new here . Currently I am driving a 320i - E90 model . I have some doubt about the car tyre ( Bridgestone - run flat tyre ) which it came along when I buy new directly from PML last year . I am feeling some type of being unfair to me getting a Bridgestone tyre . I was shocked to receive the car using the Bridgestone instead of the Continental Tyre which it usually BMW used for all their car . When I ask the sales lady she told me that the shipment came with dfferent tyre . Anyone can suggest what I should do ?? What I see is not what I am getting ... !! I have been feeling uneven for the past 10months from the date I purchased the car ..End June 2006 .!!.......... !

Re: Ricky Hoo, what BMW do you drive NOW?

:( Hi , I am new here . Currently I am driving a 320i - E90 model . I have some doubt about the car tyre ( Bridgestone - run flat tyre ) which it came along when I buy new directly from PML last year . I am feeling some type of being unfair to me getting a Bridgestone tyre . I was shocked to receive the car using the Bridgestone instead of the Continental Tyre which it usually BMW used for all their car . When I ask the sales lady she told me that the shipment came with dfferent tyre . Anyone can suggest what I should do ?? What I see is not what I am getting ... !! I have been feeling uneven for the past 10months from the date I purchased the car ..End June 2006 .!!.......... !

Hi , I am new here . Currently I am driving a 320i - E90 model . I have some doubt about the car tyre ( Bridgestone - run flat tyre ) which it came along when I buy new directly from PML last year . I am feeling some type of being unfair to me getting a Bridgestone tyre . I was shocked to receive the car using the Bridgestone instead of the Continental Tyre which it usually BMW used for all their car . When I ask the sales lady she told me that the shipment came with dfferent tyre . Anyone can suggest what I should do ?? What I see is not what I am getting ... !! I have been feeling uneven for the past 10months from the date I purchased the car ..End June 2006 .!!.......... !

Re: NADA, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I am currently driving a E90 - 320i .

Re: NADA, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I am currently driving a E90 - 320i .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding