What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: Calvin Tan, what BMW do you drive NOW?

ryan;40749 said:
Regardless of age or model.

Please POLL!

ALL polls and surveys are 100% anonymous. No names, nicknames or any detail will be revealed.

:)

E46 M3 SMGII Carbon black / Imola red

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

z4 2.5i
guess i need post this useless sentence in order the post accepted :-s

E36 been using for a year now... juz recently overhal n now need to change the enging mounting and hydrolic. any recomendations for a goos workshops?

dear fellow-bimmer,

been using these guys for past 6yrs and they have been damned good and value for $$.
call 6452-4651 ask for amos or call mobile 9847-8712 ask for billy.

they took care of my e46monster / e36-318i converted manual / honda odyssey 3.0 / airtrek turbo r / mit spacewagon / a-class / vios real good.

they may not be the cheapest, but real value for $$.

good luck and get well soon!

bst rgds.

I've been driving the 523i for over 6 mths and I can't wait to test it out in M'sia but my wife refused to allow. Everything's great except for:

1. Wiper noise. I simply can't understand why so much effort went into sound proofing only to have it 'wiped' out by the screech of the wiper cleaning. It sounds worse and louder than a knife cutting the plate. In the rainy season it really gets on our nerves. PML told me nothing can be done.
2. Notice how the brake goes 'konk' when you step on it on a slope? Loud n clear indeed. Again, PML told me the brakes are specially designed for the extra grip and the noise is unavoidable.
3. I can't figure why the window button at the driver's door has to be slanted such that you have to execute an aikido wrist lock just to press the button. What happened to ergonomics?

I've been driving Jap, Korean and Continental cars for 15 years and only a BMW behaves like that for these issues.

Been driving E46 for almost a year now. One problem still unsolved is the "tug tug" sound coming from the front left area. Have been visiting PML a few times but still no answer. Finally adviser suggests to go for elimination process. Changed the left front wheel bearing. Still there le.

Decided to bring to BVO and after test drive still the best guess is the ECU motor.

Will try to go PML to get it replaced. Still under warranty I guess.

wah~ am going to buy a 318is ard june~ hope there are people willing to sell by that time.
didnt know i was in the topics~ whahah buzy with work~ i cant wait to taste some 318is.!! wooohoooooo

Re: geeknick, what BMW do you drive NOW?

finally, the real geeknick replies (sorry Ryan, missed this somehow :confused: )
my ride is 320i

I sold my 318iS in Feb...my parents bought a Toyota wish...so i'm saving up for a beemer...

Re: kevcutsedges, what BMW do you drive NOW?

1988 528e. automatic, fully stock except for K & N filters, synthetics and e34 wheels. Metallic blue, tan leather. Just perfect for some upgrades. Speaking of which... I'm looking for a pair of Z4 side marker lights and an M5 or 535is front and rear spoiler. Picture coming soon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back