Wear and tear replacements

Re: Wear and tear replacements

Hi every one how are you all?? Am new here and glad to read that its very informative forum every vehicle get wear and tear due to it use spending bye time.So if your vehicle get wear and tear replace it because new and well decorate and well furnished vehicle show your whole personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Bro,

Don't mind PM me the contacts and damages....? ^-^

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers.

Bro, pls pm me the workshop n costs. Thanks in advance:wavey:

Bro, mine coming to 100k soon. Time to do a full body check for my ride too.

PM me as well. My E60 shock absorber or damper seems like having problem...

Hi bro, can PM me the workshop. My pre Lci E60 is having steering wheel vibration
And engine humming at 850rpm. No matter how the workshop tune the rpm down or up, it will
return to it's idle rpm of 850rpm. After months of trouble shooting I managed to find out the root cause. Here it goes, when
I tried to put an ice pack on the ambient temperature sensor located under the front bumber and
bring it down to 26 deg C or lower, and start the engine, the idle rpm is able to redued from the 850rpm
to 700 rpm and all forms of vibration and engine humming is Gone!. And as the
Ambient temp starts to increase to >28 deg C, the idle rpm raised back to 850 with the vibration and
engine humming sound. I able to repeat and observed this over and over. I even drive around
with an ice pack secured at the ambient temp sensor and the idle rpm can be maintained and
stable at 700 rpm even if I ramp the rev up. This is definately a temperature
related issue. But I need a good workshop to tell me how would the effect of ambient temperature
affect the idle rpm and causing the engine to start humming and nail down the root cause and replaced
those faulty parts

Go to Rodney at R2D. Site sponsor. He will solve it. :cool:

ckng;861728 said:
Hi bro, can PM me the workshop. My pre Lci E60 is having steering wheel vibration
And engine humming at 850rpm. No matter how the workshop tune the rpm down or up, it will
return to it's idle rpm of 850rpm. After months of trouble shooting I managed to find out the root cause. Here it goes, when
I tried to put an ice pack on the ambient temperature sensor located under the front bumber and
bring it down to 26 deg C or lower, and start the engine, the idle rpm is able to redued from the 850rpm
to 700 rpm and all forms of vibration and engine humming is Gone!. And as the
Ambient temp starts to increase to >28 deg C, the idle rpm raised back to 850 with the vibration and
engine humming sound. I able to repeat and observed this over and over. I even drive around
with an ice pack secured at the ambient temp sensor and the idle rpm can be maintained and
stable at 700 rpm even if I ramp the rev up. This is definately a temperature
related issue. But I need a good workshop to tell me how would the effect of ambient temperature
affect the idle rpm and causing the engine to start humming and nail down the root cause and replaced
those faulty parts

Hi, can PM me the workshop and also the damage that you incurred? Thks

(curiosity kills the cat) Bro, can PM me the workshop and the damage? Pai sei.

G'day all seniors,

Newbie here and thinking of getting our first 523 '05 soon.
Need some advise from all the seniors here.
Kindly advise the wkshop u guys hv been sending your ride for servicing and what is the damage like. (Base on the thread posted here)
The ride we r getting mileage is aldy close to 198k, is there anything I need to look out for when I view tis car? 1 Owner.

Thank you in advance for ur kind advise :)

Cheers
TKF ;)

Can PM me too on the workshop name and cost of replacement? Thanks!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back