Warranty Concerns

Warranty Concerns

MW;970947 said:
In the old days where the Internet wasn't that popular (read: Google), we used to depend on SMS to each other on who was selling wat mods or where to get new good stuff...now with google, people still can start threads asking "hi bros where to find Eng Soon?"

you must be really old. sms and all that.
young people like me joined bulletin boards, mailing lists and icq groups.

Re: Warranty Concerns

Where can I find Eng Soon?

What is the address?

Do you think they carry badges?

Meek;970948 said:
you must be really old. sms and all that.
young people like me joined bulletin boards, mailing lists and icq groups.

Ken, Rodders n I are grandfathers now. The only bulletin boards we looked at were at Community centres on what time were the yoga classes on as we can go see neh neh

MW;970952 said:
Ken, Rodders n I are grandfathers now. The only bulletin boards we looked at were at Community centres on what time were the yoga classes on as we can go see neh neh

you must be kupping these..

article-2296799-18D5D198000005DC-829_634x438.jpg

Bikram Yoga founder Choudhur hit with claims he sexually harassed Sarah Baughn and thinks wife is a 'bitch' | Mail Online

Wanna bet? Arsenal62 will come in very soon coz he digs yoga men

rodders;970939 said:
Not only next door but evry other door down the street.

This question has been asked so many times not only in this forum but in every other car forums too.

MW is the best example. He sibey buay kia si. Just look at his Yam 5.

Whoever void no names MWentioned's warranty must be a fcuktard and a dimwit.....

Whenever he meets anyone, he goes.... hi, my name is........ LLB.....queens counsel.

jasonmaxima;970970 said:
Whoever void no names MWentioned's warranty must be a fcuktard and a dimwit.....

Whenever he meets anyone, he goes.... hi, my name is........ LLB.....queens counsel.

Sure Look Like Busy oni meh?

Meek said:
Din win?? Who won ah?

I neber say I won. Humble.

rodders said:
Why you mor your kkj?

Pulling up my boxers, sunning my tool.

I am very puzzled why so many questions on warranty when they want to mod this mod that. Scared but still want to mod. No need to ask, if follow strictly by AD, any mods can result in voiding of the warranty. Period.

As what they saying goes and mentioned earlier, if want to mod, mai scared, wan scared then mai mod.

Btw huh, I just bought a new smart phone, if I paste screen protector, warranty will void anot huh???

jasonmaxima;971005 said:
My other bro....

Star of the bideos....some say Sar Lau hall of famer....

Click here

You mean the guys who sounds like he's getting a wedgie and talks with marbles in his mouth. Ouh. Is he always like that?

Thanks bros for all the feedbacks, related or not.
Not intending to overdo mod n definitely dun wish to void warranty.
My last E60 ride aircon compressor failed n battery flat out just before the warranty expired and hence saved me a tidy some

porky88;971213 said:
battery flat under warranty meh??!! sorri i newbie...
Yep. The pml service car came to my place n replaced it without any charges

MW;970957 said:
Wanna bet? Arsenal62 will come in very soon coz he digs yoga men

Lek boy, told you so many times I like only chio + sexy women and rodders fancies all types of men, sometime gays.

You be brave and distance yourself from rodders.......he is 变态佬, beyond cure and people will see once beat once. Amitofo!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188vip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back