Want to sell and take in your F10 rim

gobal100

Member
I got 19" forged rim and continental extreme DWS 245/40 just fix in Dec. able to rotate front and back

I am changing car so willing to let go at $1500 plus your existing rim to my car. I do not want to let the trader to earn more.

Call or whatapps me at 96305577 Wilson for the picture. Need to handover car next week.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Want to sell and take in your F10 rim

gobal100;1131904 said:
I got 19" forged rim and continental extreme DWS 235/35 just fix in Dec.

I am changing car so willing to let go at $1500 plus your existing rim to my car. I do not want to let the trader to earn more.

Call or sums me at 96305577 Wilson for the picture. Need to handover car next week.

Hi bro

Pls send me pictures of your rims .

Thank u
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top