Vrn 1 - no $500k no talk

wt_know

vehicle registration number "1" .... no $500k no talk hor. vrn 1 = +696bhp?

lta release number 1 for "ordinary" people to buy?
in msia i know no 1 and 2 are normally reserved or dabao for royal (sultan + son + grandson), menteri menteri (minister), datuk datuk, vvip like genting's lim family etc. :D

6fs950.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Vrn 1 - no $500k no talk

I tried to pronounce ETIH... sounded like IDIOT

yeah ... the M5 is installed in a plate holder ... with a fine print spells like SG Veh.... :lol:

Fuah... use the $ and buy M5 instead.

Does 500k include transfer fee? Hee hee.

.....e-t-1-h-a-d...........

Actually maybe they may not sell it for 500k. Later you call them they say they already got 3 offers at 500k please try harder. Maybe all is foreigners.

Siao, above 500k for a number plate? Imagine buy liao put on non-conti car..l never say Subaru wagon

wt_know;816540 said:
vehicle registration number "1" .... no $500k no talk hor. vrn 1 = +696bhp?

lta release number 1 for "ordinary" people to buy?
in msia i know no 1 and 2 are normally reserved or dabao for royal (sultan + son + grandson), menteri menteri (minister), datuk datuk, vvip like genting's lim family etc. :D

6fs950.jpg
Go to Malaysia & bid for WWW1. Cheaper!
RM800,000 for WWW1 plates! Will you bid for WWW Car Number Plate? How to bid number with JPJ?

I see this plate on a Cefiro around sembawang hills estate.

Siao...it a burden,,,,,,,,,how ro run lion with this type of VRN?

zorro;816976 said:
Siao...it a burden,,,,,,,,,how ro run lion with this type of VRN?

Wise man speaks wise words.

From life experience, no doubt.

/wobbles busy taking notes.

give u 500k buy M5 VS licence plate ..... which u want.....

i buy m5 for sure....

C3PO says.................... can go S$500 under 18yrs old session for 1,000 times........
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

milk15;817050 said:
C3PO says.................... can go S$500 under 18yrs old session for 1,000 times........
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Changi chalet stay for = 2,000 months (going by 4 months for 2 shots)??

You can use your didi to knock your head (yes, the big head) 500,000 times for being stupid!

this one really NO RM$500K NO TALK

>>>>>

Johor sultan clinches WWW1 plate at RM0.5mil

The Road Transportation Department (RTD) today revealed the owner of the most expensive vehicle registration number in Malaysia’s history to be the Johor sultan.

Sultan Ibrahim ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar spent a whopping RM520,000 to acquire the much-sought-after ‘WWW1' plate number.

Published on RTD’s official website this morning was a list of successful bidders for the premium plates, amongst them the agong. He is the proud owner of ‘WWW5' with a bid price of RM220,000. The bid price for ‘WWW1' breaks the record set by ‘MCA 1' that in 2010 was sold for RM300,100.
The Johor sultan is known to be a luxury vehicle enthusiast who owns a collection of antique and latest car models.

Johor crown prince Tunku Ismail Idris also confirmed the bid in his Twitter postings.
“Yup. WWW1 if I'm not mistaken,” he said when asked by a Twitter follower if his father was the bidder.
“I prefer my grandfather's number plate, ‘JOHOR’! Very simple,” he added in another posting.
According to Transport Minister Kong Cho Ha, the 'WWW' plate series received the highest number of bids ever recorded, at 18,243.

He said this was nearly four times the previous record of 4,750 bids for the ' WVW ' registration numbers.

In a related development, Deputy Education Minister Puad Zarkashi, who is presently in Abu Dhabi, clarified with Malaysiakini that he is not the ‘Mohd Fuad bin Zarkashi’ listed amongst the bids.

A news alert issued by a Chinese daily today claimed Puad has won the bid for ‘WWW69' at RM30,000.
“It’s not true. I have never applied nor have the intention. I have no money to buy a new car,” said Puad (right) in a text message to Malaysiakini .
The news alert also named Minister in the Prime Minister Department Mohd Nazri Abdul Aziz and Health Minister Liow Tiong Lai as successful bidders, who secured the ‘WWW97' and ‘WWW15' plates with RM10,010 and RM24,200 respectively.

Although their names are in the RTD list, Malaysiakini could not confirm their identities as those of the two ministers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back