Upgrade to our Forums. (Outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

We've just completed a fairly major upgrade to our forum platform, and you've also might noticed a number of major changes.
  • Reduced Bloat - We have cut down on a lot of bloat and consolidated many folders together, to make it simpler and easier for everyone to post and find their info. The major forums that we've consolidated are the BMW Owners Forums, and the Classifieds.
  • An updated browsing/posting interface - We installed a new forum version, which is our fourth major overhaul in the past 14 years of existence. Some functions and features will look different and named differently (For example - forum threads, are now known as Topics)
  • Great for Mobile - Our forums are also now (finally) fully mobile-optimized and easier to surf on (without an additional rider app involved as before).
That said, we are still sorting out some bugs, and if you come across any, or have problems with accessing information or facing broken links, or just want to yell at us - reply below, or contacting me directly via email (ryan [ at ] zetamedialabs.com)

We welcome your feedback and appreciate your patience.

Ryan

Still some issues such as achievements all gone, inbox messages all disappeared plus gettting "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" error message when in message's page, etc. IMHO the old layout is better

JuzMe;n1843117 said:
Still some issues such as achievements all gone, inbox messages all disappeared plus gettting "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" error message when in message's page, etc. IMHO the old layout is better

I just sent you a PM. But if you can't see it at http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/privatemessage/index

Email me at ryan [ at ] zetamedialabs.com

Thanks

The message center is located on top. If you have problems with accessing it - let me know

tofumonkey;n1843110 said:
I think some members might have an issue to the PM.

Just checking TOPFUEL, are you using the messaging inbox link right at the top of the page?
By right the messages should be there.

Let me know. thanks!

Yes am using the link mentioned but still all previous pm messages are gone and can neither receive nor send pm

ryan;n1843119 said:
Do you see anything if you click on this link? http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/privatemessage/index

Yea can see the page but the inbox is empty and says something like not authorised to view the page

Where is the "read" all message button? Also not able to set the posting message from descending order. Thks

ah - found the issue - permission based problem, i'm fixing it now - should be done soon enough - will post here again once im done.

I'm getting some help with the problem from our software vendors - I will update again once we can resolve the Message Center access shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

I can get to the pm message page now but can't seem to see the messages, tried clearing old messages and the new unread ones were gone somehow. Did I housekeep wrongly? :)

topfuel;n1843179 said:
I can get to the pm message page now but can't seem to see the messages, tried clearing old messages and the new unread ones were gone somehow. Did I housekeep wrongly? :)

The only way i can find out - please send me your login credentials to my email at ryan [ at ] zetamedialabs.com

Thanks

Ryan,

I can only upload 1 pics,not more than 1.It will show error.

Kindly ask your developer to have alook.

JDM Autocare;n1843299 said:
Ryan,

Am on it. Thanks for the msg

JDM Autocare;n1843299 said:
Ryan,

Sent you a PM please check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back