UPDATE 2 - New forum platform finally in!

Do you like the new forum platform?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Uh - I don't see any difference.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

We've finally moved over from our legacy forum software (vBulletin) to a brand new one. The previous software upgrade in March was nothing short of a disaster (read). However, before you can use the new forums, you need to RESET your password as our previous passwords were all encrypted and cannot be ported into the new forum database.

I apologize for the long wait and poor forum experience prior to this upgrade.

That said, we DO have some issues. Some of our attachments could not be ported over (we really tried), so if you spot any problems with your previous threads, please feel free to drop me a PM. Report any other issues and problems you have and we will do our best to sort it out.

Thank you for your continued support.

what happened to my gold cup?!

and also, there is no more Latest Activity folder which was useful.

Attachments

• newposts.png
    newposts.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Thx Ryan thought my account would be gone as I forgot the email details. Thx for the kind assistance

Ryan,

Can you please help.

My account name is beagle. I haven't been able to reset my password. Its because I didn't update my email address and my old email address is [email protected] (which is now defunct).

While I have registered a new account under thebeagle, I really hope to be able to access my old account. I have been a member for many years.

Many thanks
CK Lim

Ryan,

Can you please help.

My account name is beagle. I haven't been able to reset my password. Its because I didn't update my email address and my old email address is [email protected] (which is now defunct).

While I have registered a new account under thebeagle, I really hope to be able to access my old account. I have been a member for many years.

Many thanks
CK Lim

I'll have this fixed - will also send a PM to your 'thebeagle' account, as well as email.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back