Transmission Oil For 523i

some said 40K / 60K / 80k and some said lifetime too. but to me i had it changed it at 100K and all works very well till now ..

some said 40K / 60K / 80k and some said lifetime too. but to me i had it changed it at 100K and all works very well till now ..

First time I changed at 70 @ R2D...but too late...mechantronics uplorry...so Rod advised me to do it every 40 lor

Sorry to ride on this thread.
Can we just change the ATF only or better to change together with filter and gasket ? Any idea how much is the estimated cost for 523i ?

better to change together with filter and gasket (personal view). Not too sure about 523i but for my 520i E60, 1 litre ATF is about $20, oil pan/w filter about $100~140. Labour is depend on your preferred WS.

Yes bro, better to change with filter, just change mine .Replace automatic transmission oil filter $220 and
replace automatic transmission oil/ gearbox oil at $266. Mine is 523i highline year 2011.

Yes bro, better to change with filter, just change mine .Replace automatic transmission oil filter $220 and
replace automatic transmission oil/ gearbox oil at $266. Mine is 523i highline year 2011.

Mechatronics no problem right?

Got your cooling coil change?

no problem bro. so far so good. Check with BM AUTO in Jb and was told that the cooling no need to change if the is no loss of coolness when driving. The cooling coil only need to be service. will meet him next week and update.

Hi bro , Is BMW Auto price reasonable ? how much they charge to replace the transmission oil and oil pan filter ?

no problem bro. so far so good. Check with BM AUTO in Jb and was told that the cooling no need to change if the is no loss of coolness when driving. The cooling coil only need to be service. will meet him next week and update.[/

no problem bro. so far so good. Check with BM AUTO in Jb and was told that the cooling no need to change if the is no loss of coolness when driving. The cooling coil only need to be service. will meet him next week and update.
Bro Yusoff, can share JB BM Auto exact location ? Thanks !

Pic_2018_09_08_01_16_12.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back