Toyota Alphard or Vellfire

Re: Toyota Alphard or Vellfire

Toyota Alphard nicer.................

cheers

alphard any damn day... get a white one and put some black 22inch wheels.... and mesh grille..

the alphard is more squarish and the front has a little bit of arrow like shape.. which is fiercer while the vellfire is more sedated and tame look....

was in a visitor's alphard...very nice vehicle...auto doors...

but he wouldnt get into any carparks with height limits of 1.9m cos he measured his Alphard is 1.9m :|

seems like a very popular vehicle though, everytime we dropped off at shangri-la there was always 2-3 others there.

alphard FTW. size does matter!

Focus on Alphard, wondering whether to get from PI or BM. Apparently,the price difference is about 7k, OMV is almost the same. BM is giving 5 years or 140k km warranty which all PI cannot match.

money not enough;490920 said:
Focus on Alphard, wondering whether to get from PI or BM. Apparently,the price difference is about 7k, OMV is almost the same. BM is giving 5 years or 140k km warranty which all PI cannot match.
7k diff is not substantial la. suggest u go with borneo.

I have owned elysion , nissan elgrand and I own both the vellfire and alphard..

Out of all I love the alphard the most maybe its the highest spec-ed up of them all.. Unless u need the 8 seats I woulf suggest get the 7 seater alphard for ease of moving especially if u have small kids

And yeah curtains , tvs , dvds .. They are all a must.. Its a very fun car too.. Oh yea.. That bugger not slow either haha..

and btw it can fit 24inch rims ;) and a modded alphard looks very very very nice!! A white one with mesh aftermarket grilles.. And 22inches black wheels is sick!

Forgot to add , alphard do not clear 1.8m car parks.. At least 1.9m.. Dun pray pray later windscreen break..

Terry;490930 said:
I have owned elysion , nissan elgrand and I own both the vellfire and alphard..

Out of all I love the alphard the most maybe its the highest spec-ed up of them all.. Unless u need the 8 seats I woulf suggest get the 7 seater alphard for ease of moving especially if u have small kids

And yeah curtains , tvs , dvds .. They are all a must.. Its a very fun car too.. Oh yea.. That bugger not slow either haha..

and btw it can fit 24inch rims ;) and a modded alphard looks very very very nice!! A white one with mesh aftermarket grilles.. And 22inches black wheels is sick!

i am a alphard and vellfire owner as well, die hard toyota supporter...of course i prefer PIs for the higher spec. So far both car never give me a single problem. BTW i own a 6 months alphard 2.4 and a 2months vellfire 3,5

Terry;490931 said:
Forgot to add , alphard do not clear 1.8m car parks.. At least 1.9m.. Dun pray pray later windscreen break..

tried liang court and pennisular hotel which is 1.8 or 1.85m cant rememeber.........sure can clear. I guess in SG they do have a small allowance:cloud9:

how did you dare to try?? lol not mine car i didnt dare.

Cleefho;490956 said:
i am a alphard and vellfire owner as well, die hard toyota supporter...of course i prefer PIs for the higher spec. So far both car never give me a single problem. BTW i own a 6 months alphard 2.4 and a 2months vellfire 3,5

Hi Bro, seems that Alphard is the most "likeable" design by most brothers here. However, I do not know why I still like the Vellfire front and back. I am also thinking of the 3.5 Vellfire with V6 engine. The only setback is the 3 years / 60k km warranty provided by PI (BM not carrying Vellfire) which I think is too short.

Really don't know what to do:confused: :confused:

dont tink u will ever need the warranty in the 1st place. for my car, just normal oil change thats all. there are no complicated electronics or technology in the car to worry about

pm me if u wan to have a look at my car to decide......cheers

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back