Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

touch up spray paint?

gwumpkus

Re: touch up spray paint?

gwumpkus said:
hey wizards, anyone knows a good source of spray-on touch up paint? have tried stamford tyres megamart...but they're not a serious stockist. just adhoc stock indents only..so cant even order the color i need. any advice/directions would be appreciated..:p

cheers!
michael

wah lao eh...looks like no hope..:)..

gwumpkus said:
gwumpkus said:
hey wizards, anyone knows a good source of spray-on touch up paint? have tried stamford tyres megamart...but they're not a serious stockist. just adhoc stock indents only..so cant even order the color i need. any advice/directions would be appreciated..:p

cheers!
michael

wah lao eh...looks like no hope..:)..

I am not wizards. I just called PML they quoted me the touch up paint, cost $19, it is not in a can form, is paint brush type. What u need to do is to let them know your car nos., they will able to assist you. PML tel nos: 63190190

Hope this helps.

:errr:

In this instance...I thumbs up for Kah Motor....

My Civic neber had to buy any touch up paint...cos Kah Motor gives them FREE !!! Yes...they will give you in a small container (like a flim container) and you go touch up yourself. They dun sell it cos they said that you need a licence to sell paint...so dun go thru the trouble...just give to customers can liao.

Thru the 4 years...I collect many time to touch up on chips made by stones.

Have you tried Autobacc...if you have your paint code.....you can go and try...but most pple dun have the entire range...another place you wanna try is Concord Auto Accessories at Golden Wall (near Sim Lim SQ)...they have quite a collection as well.

Get the touch-up paint from PML directly. It definitely matches your car colour. It comes in two small tubes, one is the paint, the other is the clearcoat. Used it many times to touch up stone chips etc. Just remember to follow the instructions, and sand it down.

Good luck.

Ghostrider said:
In this instance...I thumbs up for Kah Motor....

My Civic neber had to buy any touch up paint...cos Kah Motor gives them FREE !!! Yes...they will give you in a small container (like a flim container) and you go touch up yourself. They dun sell it cos they said that you need a licence to sell paint...so dun go thru the trouble...just give to customers can liao.

Thru the 4 years...I collect many time to touch up on chips made by stones.

Have you tried Autobacc...if you have your paint code.....you can go and try...but most pple dun have the entire range...another place you wanna try is Concord Auto Accessories at Golden Wall (near Sim Lim SQ)...they have quite a collection as well.

thanx bro..will check it out tomrrow since near that area (going to get my PS2 repaired!)... wuld u be able to give a it more specific instructions pls? golden wall is where again??..:)))...thanx bro!

cheers!

michael

I tried Autobacc for my orient blue, but it only sells paints for Japanese makes.

Man!!! I got a chip but PML said my colour out of stock! Need to wait for a month!! Any other sources?

alvinthedrummer;547919 said:
Man!!! I got a chip but PML said my colour out of stock! Need to wait for a month!! Any other sources?
what colour is ur ride? i have a bottle of sapphire black touch up paint which i do not use anymore.

only touch up is available NOT in spray can form...USA autoshops will have not local...having said you can improvision - get those hobby
Aerosol spray kits add-on original touch up paint for your purpose.

http://www.expresspaint.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Slater;547931 said:
what colour is ur ride? i have a bottle of sapphire black touch up paint which i do not use anymore.

Thanks a lot for your offer bro, mine's blue...#381...

Slater;547931 said:

Hi is it somewhat like teh colour below? If it is I'm interested to get it from you Slater

1487884-1.jpg

4268848498_8639b1d4f6_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

XXX;548007 said:
Hi is it somewhat like teh colour below? If it is I'm interested to get it from you Slater

1487884-1.jpg

4268848498_8639b1d4f6_o.jpg
afraid not bro. the one on the pic is like sparkling graphite. mine is metalic black.

Oh ok, maybe I take a photo of my ride and show you, cos my ride is not really sparkling lol

XXX;548016 said:
Oh ok, maybe I take a photo of my ride and show you, cos my ride is not really sparkling lol

M i missing out something? why cant you check your color code from car chasis?

Well is not there n previous owner mia. Colour below current colour is bright red. Would be much easier if the code is on the chasis :)

27ced4f8.jpg

Colour of my ride, is that original E36 colour?

emiffy;25182 said:
Get the touch-up paint from PML directly. It definitely matches your car colour. It comes in two small tubes, one is the paint, the other is the clearcoat. Used it many times to touch up stone chips etc. Just remember to follow the instructions, and sand it down.

Good luck.

used it many times? yr car how old? u go malaysia often?

Back