Torsional rigidity of e46

Racebred

Core Group Members
brother, this one posted 2 yrs ago liao. hahaha for those who have fold-downs, install rear strut bar loh.

Who makes rear strut bars for e46s?? Have not seen them before... only the fronts?

ACS got as well...

Anyway sedan cannot fold down rear seat one !

The best car will be a 320i sedan, no moon roof, maximum torsional resistance...

And Steven, if u really so concern about torsional rigidity, i can get my bangkali to weld a roll cage for ur car.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laughlik: :laughlik:

piggyboyz said:
ACS got as well...

Anyway sedan cannot fold down rear seat one !

The best car will be a 320i sedan, no moon roof, maximum torsional resistance...

And Steven, if u really so concern about torsional rigidity, i can get my bangkali to weld a roll cage for ur car.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laughlik: :laughlik:
Told Steven so many times already..

kill 3 birds with one stone.

Just buy Evo. Simple as that. Don't need roll bar..don't worry about family space...don't need to make hackzi wait so long to sell his car.... :thumbsup: :laughlik:

Hi all,

KNN, just wish to share 'outdated' data and kenna so many comments :(

Hehehehhehehhehehe............

Anyway, did anyone has torsional rigidity data for EVO ? Are they better ?

just curious

I think Evos and STis should be stiff. Suspect STIs are stiffer than evos because of their size and the way their upper half is shaped. .

I know an S2000 is in the region of 22,000Nm/degree which is remarkable for an open top.

Damn thats quite impressive... always thought that the continental cars had better rigidity... :thinking:

appears things are equalizing.. euro specific outputs rising to meet jap ones.. jap rigidity and NVH meeting euro stuff. everyone gains I guess heheh

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back