The new M4 ........

Re: The new M4 ........

yawn..... how about a used Lambo or F car or P car for that type of $$$....

afterall, badge whores win......

toto teach me say one

MW;1055367 said:
What you know abt M cars? Your 1M is not 100% M ok...

He say one....

lf37;1054912 said:
M3 for me. It's a real M whereas 1M is cool but not a 100% M.
For the $$ I would pick 1M though.

Who's lf37? He owns which real M car?

lf37;1054912 said:
Aghhhhh - can get a Porsche in Australia with lots of change!

jasonmaxima;1055382 said:
badge whores win......

Like wise :
Used Bentley or New LEXUS LS
Used 911 or New M3
Used Lexus or New Toyota

Diff folks diff stroke

the side mirrors not nicely done..... got one big gap there super ugly.

Better buy Alpina B3. There will be a lot of fake ///M3 on the road which will dilute its value.

We have to be running out of things to criticize to be complaining about the gaps in the side mirrors :p

davidtch;1055653 said:
Better buy Alpina B3. There will be a lot of fake ///M3 on the road which will dilute its value.

Hey you cannot call them fake M3 , they are called Yam 3 .... follow me ... Yam 3

clar;1055657 said:
We have to be running out of things to criticize to be complaining about the gaps in the side mirrors :p

Love to Test drive it when it's here. But from the videos, the exhaust note is inferior definitely..

When E92 M3 surfaced, the common complaints were its bulky look and a fear of the loss of handling over the iconic IL6 E46 M3.

But the V8 has proven itself over time.

Now the typical responses I read on the M4 news is the exhaust notes. Yes, exhaust sound has become the criteria for the M cars.

Damn sad.

Jason8822;1055658 said:
Hey you cannot call them fake M3 , they are called Yam 3 .... follow me ... Yam 3
Ok ok

Y A M 3

kenntona;1055670 said:
When E92 M3 surfaced, the common complaints were its bulky look and a fear of the loss of handling over the iconic IL6 E46 M3.

Now the typical responses I read on the M4 news is the exhaust notes. Yes, exhaust sound has become the criteria for the M cars.

Damn sad.

Because that's the only thing we can compare for now..'lol..the rest has to wait for the car to arrive.: lol

Don't bother la, "V8 FTW" remember??

I am certain the new M3/M4 would be a cracker to drive and the E9x M3 prob won't see which way it went. I am however, completely lukewarm to the new cars as I know next year this time, there will be a LCI/Comp package to ruin it for early adopters. No matter how much I am moved by the new cars, my wallet is not coming out.

kenntona;1055670 said:

Damn sad.
To me , that V8 is M5 chopped off 2 cylinder. Even though I like d exhaust note, I m not a fan. E46 M3 is still pinnacle of IL6. No matter how many turbo, I doubt THIS M3 will hit d sweet spot.

kenntona;1055670 said:

Damn sad.

Posing versus Performing ......

Softcore versus Harcore .......

Different people .... Different strokes.

Mirror, exhaust note….those are immaterial.
What is important is this time the new M is lighter. To me, that is the best of the best things.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
79kingbetcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back