The DUKE Affair - Auto-Fashionista

KapitanE

dukeheader.jpg

The DUKE Affair - Auto-Fashionista is proudly presented by DUKE (Dress Up Karz Enthusiasts) as an event partner in conjunction with Big Boyz Toyz Exhibition to be held at the Singapore Expo Hall from 30 November to 3 December 2006, will be organizing a Dress Up Cars Competition.

The DUKE Affair - Auto-Fashionista embraces and pays tribute to automotive customization and styling enthusiasts as well as individual in pursuit and appreciation of lifestyle aesthetics.

Auto-Fashionista is identified as a unique and diversified group of automotive enthusiasts, individuals and collectors with a passion for customization and styling of automotives with a flair of thematic influence, which originated from Japan’s Auto Salon sub-culture as well as American and European styling cultures. These enthusiasts come from all walks of life, culture and heritage background of varied affluence and influence. With focus primarily on Visual Aesthetics such as custom or aftermarket aero/bodykits, alloy wheels, custom paint and exterior graphics, custom interiors, trims and personal individualistic lifestyle embellishments.

The competition series serves as a platform and opportunity for auto-fashionata(s) to display and compete for Top Honors in 3 categories, namely Novice, Advance and Professional, as well as unique sub-titles, encompassing various, visual and thematic components.

Selection Heats and Contests will be held at the following locations :

Registration Club Momo Wednesday 26th July 2000hrs
1st Heats Club Momo Friday 25th Aug
2nd Heats Devil’s Bar Wednesday 27th Sep
3rd Heats Devil’s Bar Friday 27th Oct
Semi Finals S’pore Expo Hall 5 Fri 1st December
Finals S’pore Expo Hall 5 Sunday 3rd December

The competition is divided into three categories; (i) Novice (ii) Advance and (iii) Professional.

And the registration fees are:
Novice $100
Advance $200
Professional $300

Thanks

Hello people ..... are you ready for one of the biggest event that is happening this year????? For those who painstakingly mod your cars, hard core dress up .... now is the time for you to show the world......

Pre registration will be happening at Sentosa on the 22nd July......

Look out for members of DUKE with their show cars.... grab a registration form from them...

The heats will be held at Club Momo and Devil's Bar at the dates stated below, and all contestants will be entitled free entry into the both clubs on contest nights.......

Look out for this BIG Bad Estima, he will have all information...
blocked03.jpg

Re: The DUKE Affair - Auto-Fashionista

Calling for e Great White ...bro this is yr chance man !!! saw last year's bunch of so called show cars which honestly not up to standard coz they had just too much stickers on them..the mpv were nicer tho !!!

alot of ppl here can join, rapture, orh lu lu,wilman n more. Go guys!!

Registration is too expensive?

Hi Patrick, are u the one with the killer looks Estima and fm SWOG :yummie: ? I'm a member there too but havent logged in for ages !! since the Stream guys formed their own forum :screwedu:

Yes, I am from SWOG also, though SWOG has been very inactive, but members still see each other off line.......

No I am not owner of the Estima, the owner is William who is also from SWOG..... we in partners with other is also running DUKE.....

I am driving a bB....

I have taken part in this fiesta... I guess William should recognise me in my Honda City with my nick on the side of my ride.. preparing for 25th Aug 2006

Dear People,

Cash Prizes have been confirmed as follows

Novice
1st - S$1,000
2nd - S$ 500
3rd - S$ 300

Advance
1st - S$2,000
2nd - S$1,000

Professional
Top - S$3,000

There will also be 6 Merit Prizes awarded.

You have have chances to register if you have not done so .... 25th August at Club Momo.... be there....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back