TAXI

hahah what's with all the hating.. he's ok lah. no matter what we say, when it comes down to it, he's up there, and we're down here. that's just how the world works

F1..

2004-10-24T192332-3

Hey guys, I was thinking of rounding you boys up for this movie on Friday around 9.25pm. Anyone of you interested? So just let me know ya so I can go get the tix first!

1.) Barry
2.) Shawn (x2?)
3.) SMYuen (x2)
4.) Puny (x2)
5.)

Oh Yea, was thinking of watching it at Cineleisure. The carpark coming out of Plaza Sing is a killer for those guys with lowered rides and additional lips

Cineleisure is good but you gotta go in early before 730pm if not it will be full house!!!

to give u guys a heads up, i think its best to secure tix from the box office 2moro itself for Friday's show as they are always snapped up very quickly at Cineleisure.
coupled with the holiday plus it being such an early showtime slot, you'll either be stuck with front row seats or have to catch a later screening. Have fun! :wavey:

Nice Show... watched it liau. it's not a 7, but 760 :shoot: :lol:

M3 Cab only shows at the end. but the 7 perform nicely... anyone's 7 wanna do that ??? :dance:
added: pretty chicks r cool :thumbsup:

piggyboyz said:
Was the show any good ??

Very entertaining... chio bus plus plus...

Love the super kitted & series.. they say it is a 760, but Tanzy says becos only got one exhaust cant be 760.

Nice car chasing scenes.. and of coruse the 2 M3 cabrios flying off the expressway and landing with a crush!

SMYUEN,

The 760 in the movie runs on AC exhaust..I dont think the stock ones come with twin exhaust anyway..Lemme verify, I hv the mag somewhere...

SMYUEN,

My bad. The 760iL only has one exhaust. I got it confused with the Hamann one I think.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back