Super Import Nights 8 Nov - 11th Nov

Re: Super Import Nights 8 Nov - 11th Nov

C3P0;266566 said:
OLL, congrats!

thanks for the support bro!! kopi soon ya!

kenntona;266567 said:
My question to you......... will the Best Rims Award follow the car? Hahahahahahaha............

Pui hia, do u tink if i secretly put in a set of 18" stock rims, OLL7 (Nelson) will notice boh?

Here is a pix of me with my fav babe KT Soo toying with the samurai sword.!! nb at least 30 photographers ard when KT soo and the rest of the babes approaches my car..

nice going guys, good job.

Jawz, you are hopeless, hahaha, only rq pics!

another pix taken with 2 more import hot babes.. hehehe.. Ah orh sibey famous.. whakakak

tsk tsk.

well Dan, at least you have many good memories of the 7.

I wish i remembered to come on the weekend, doh

Orh LuLu;266580 said:
another pix taken with 2 more import hot babes.. hehehe.. Ah orh sibey famous.. whakakak

i see daniel had to lower his hand to make way for the tits. I am sure Kentonna would have been the other way around. :lol2:

elmariachi;266582 said:
i see daniel had to lower his hand to make way for the tits. I am sure Kentonna would have been the other way around. :lol2:

lower his tits to make way for her hand??

phil;266581 said:
tsk tsk.

I wish i remembered to come on the weekend, doh

ang moh tattoo seow.... Joseph , Ken and DK has most of the RQs and cars taken and posted here liao. let me post sme more pix for u.. here are 2 pixs taken from the ClubSnap forum.. i luv them..!!

more for u Tattoo seow.... from Clubsnap forum too..

no seriously, where are the pics of the rq's that were there in real life? those ones i dont believe were there

did u guys see this car?

JAG XJR15
just found out..the jag supercar is actually an xjr15, the immediate predecessor to the xj220. Very cool car, v12 instead of the 220s twin turbo v6, and produced in i think only 50 units, as opposed to the xj220s 281 units.

totoseow;266608 said:
did u guys see this car?

JAG XJR15
just found out..the jag supercar is actually an xjr15, the immediate predecessor to the xj220. Very cool car, v12 instead of the 220s twin turbo v6, and produced in i think only 50 units, as opposed to the xj220s 281 units.
i didnt really look at that jag..cos it looks something like the nissan R20XXXX cant remember what model..i got stuck to that ford mustang..lol..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back