Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

sudden brake going down slope.

Re: sudden brake going down slope.

kelnalevin;850981 said:
then u better bring it back to check.
mine does brake, but never skidded.

going down Taka slope, no need to step on brake.

Same. Mine is pml car.

mine also will sudden brake during down slope. now aircon got problem. last time coolant. whats wrong with this car? BMW....

freedom;851344 said:
mine also will sudden brake during down slope. now aircon got problem. last time coolant. whats wrong with this car? BMW....

bro, whats wrong with the aircon?
worrying siah..
i having the car for only 1.5weeks

Do they have any upgrade program for 1er to 3er? Seem like our 1er got so many problems.

My 2 wks old 1er only got doors rattling problem and once iDrive show "No signal" other than that everything seem ok so far.

nighthawkcity;851385 said:
bro, whats wrong with the aircon?
worrying siah..
i having the car for only 1.5weeks
hi bro, as from travisyow from the other thread said, my aircon icon will blink for 5-7 mins everytime after start engine, aircon is weak and really warm and misty air coming out, its like the car has no aircon at all..will send for check soon...where got time always send to PML then wait wait wait...:biggun:

Last edited by a moderator:

freedom;851402 said:
hi bro, as from travisyow from the other thread said, my aircon icon will blink for 5-7 mins everytime after start engine, aircon is weak and really warm and misty air coming out, its like the car has no aircon at all..will send for check soon...where got time always send to PML then wait wait wait...:biggun:

What's the temp you're setting at?

I am coming down this sat to check out th brake thingie and plus when engaging reverse gear, one back light doesn't turn on. Will check it out as well. Any one got the same issue?

black man;848131 said:
I hv enjoyed my ride for a month now. Everything seems fine. But sometimes when I enter/exit carpark going down slope, the car sudden brake by itself like a jam brake for less than a second.

Of course when going down slope at slow speed, I use brake to control speed but I dont jam brake the car.

Any one encounter this?

my 3 weeks old 118 M sport occassionally also has this problem of suddenly braking itself when going downslop of carpark. It caused jerky motion.

anyone solved the problem? Is it software issue?

My is a PI 118i M sport, let me try going down a wet slope, see if its the same....
driven for past 3 weeks, in heavy rain, didnt experienced any 'auto-braking'... will monitor.

Air-con is non-automatic, no rear air-con, so far so good, no problem.
Software never reflash before.

Condenser issue ?

freedom;851402 said:

craze;923758 said:
my 3 weeks old 118 M sport occassionally also has this problem of suddenly braking itself when going downslop of carpark. It caused jerky motion.

anyone solved the problem? Is it software issue?

just sharing, i had all the jerky issues and i can reproduce anytime of the day. so i went down to PML, brought the QC guy to the MSCP and reproduced for him. Two things he said, when you let your car roll, you have to light hit not press but light hit your brake to tell your car you are slowing down. thats one thing.

But the number of jerks i had was crazy so i told him its not right. i have driven different types of tuned car and this is definitely a software issue. so he agree to flash my car. ever since. the baby has been butter smooth. in a month at most 3 - 5 jerks due to hard acceleration and release of accelerator abruptly.

my 2 cents

Back